• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    With a header of "I for got I had this handle" It kind if makes you winder what his "other" handle was. :dunno: Maybe something, maybe nothing. But a few one liners followed his first post. So who knows.

What about his next handle? A few suggestions

Glockly
    Cheesemouse
    MindSNAPped ButtDragon
    Whose your Doc
    OnebadVW
    Hippo
    Shazamki
    Dunno549
    BigThinker
    Momof4or5
    No credit for you PrintCraft
    Shill account next
    :p

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Its a response specifically lacking knowledge that was a few posts down. Im not going to attack anyone here. But Ill meet snark with snark.

Also, why in the world am I explaining myself to strangers on the internet? I must say, Im embarassed.

I remember why I left this place.

Quoted for those who have already blocked AlphaMale. But if you have blocked me you are not reading this.

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Blocking lol. I appreciate if youre trying to help, hopper. But Im sure your efforts will be in vain. I wont last here. Im not really welcome. Wait til they find out Im an illegal immigrant!

ArmedNerds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Behind a keyboard
    I didnt start any of this. Although it does seem like a couple of literate gentlemen have picked up on this.

Your implication that I'm illiterate aside, your reaction to this whole thing does not point things in your favor well. Had you, I don't know, been a bit more kind or reasonable, the herd might have realized things are as you say. Mind you, I'm not claiming you did or did not do anything along the lines of having multiple accounts here. Let's get that point straight.

But to come into a place and be extremely snarky, condescending and outright rude to others (remember, you have insulted the intelligence of others, in quoted posts), does little to ingratiate you to anyone. You made your own bed, now lie in it.

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Your implication that I'm illiterate aside, your reaction to this whole thing does not point things in your favor well. Had you, I don't know, been a bit more kind or reasonable, the herd might have realized things are as you say. Mind you, I'm not claiming you did or did not do anything along the lines of having multiple accounts here. Let's get that point straight.

But to come into a place and be extremely snarky, condescending and outright rude to others (remember, you have insulted the intelligence of others, in quoted posts), does little to ingratiate you to anyone. You made your own bed, now lie in it.

Lie in it? Sure thing, pal. How about go down in flames instead?

Like I said, I didnt start any of this. If you expect me to meet snarkiness with apology, youre kidding yourself.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Well get yourself a front row seat so you can pretend youre pulling the trigger.

Personally I hate to see people go down in flames. It does nothing to promote this website in a kind way. For some reason you are butt hurt. I suggest getting over it and learn this place. We aren't all the asses you think we are. We aren't all bad people.

ArmedNerds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Behind a keyboard
    Lie in it? Sure thing, pal. How about go down in flames instead?

Like I said, I didnt start any of this. If you expect me to meet snarkiness with apology, youre kidding yourself.

9fa18b82d5cc4e39703214cf8a5a0b76.jpg

Fill this out, make sure you use black ink, and fax it in. That way we can evaluate your level of butthurt and act accordingly.

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Personally I hate to see people go down in flames. It does nothing to promote this website in a kind way. For some reason you are butt hurt. I suggest getting over it and learn this place. We aren't all the asses you think we are. We aren't all bad people.

If you could hear me laughing you wouldnt use the phrase butt hurt.

Im sure there are a number of real people here. Unfortunately its the forum poster guys who show up first. F those guys. Im not apologizing my way through or around them. Ill take the consequences that come with that with open arms, flames or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom