mike46060

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hamilton Co.
    He's giving it all he's got. Methinks it's for the PPQ
    Haha. Methinks you'd be right.
    I've followed this forum off and on for a few years. But have never joined or posted.

Recently, my wife took a shooting class at Ted's in Westfield with her friends. So I'm trying to 'strike while the iron is hot' and she is still interested in shooting. She decided that the PPQ was her favorite so that is what I'm trying to get. Since I am not flush with cash I have been looking for a while for a deal on a used one and, honestly, never thought of INGO until a friend reminded me that there are classifieds. I completely admit to "making a run at 50" for the classifieds. $500 is just a great deal for a like new PPQ, and I'd like to get it before this guy is shut down for running a business in the classifieds.
    I get it. I'm not a forum poster and this isn't my sandbox, but I'm not here to cause problems. If the moderators have a problem with what I am doing than I'll stop and wait for the next deal. But I'd rather head to bed. Get some sleep. Wake up fresh and make a run for my final 30 before someone else grabs that PPQ.
    marathons_o_478896.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've followed this forum off and on for a few years. But have never joined or posted.

Recently, my wife took a shooting class at Ted's in Westfield with her friends. So I'm trying to 'strike while the iron is hot' and she is still interested in shooting. She decided that the PPQ was her favorite so that is what I'm trying to get. Since I am not flush with cash I have been looking for a while for a deal on a used one and, honestly, never thought of INGO until a friend reminded me that there are classifieds. I completely admit to "making a run at 50" for the classifieds. $500 is just a great deal for a like new PPQ, and I'd like to get it before this guy is shut down for running a business in the classifieds.
    I get it. I'm not a forum poster and this isn't my sandbox, but I'm not here to cause problems. If the moderators have a problem with what I am doing than I'll stop and wait for the next deal. But I'd rather head to bed. Get some sleep. Wake up fresh and make a run for my final 30 before someone else grabs that PPQ.
    View attachment 44011

He just PM'd and said he is going for the site supporter status.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

View attachment 44011

$20 to be a site supporter is a pretty cheap investment in a great forum where you and your wife could participate and share with other gun owners.

mike46060

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hamilton Co.
    Who do I notify? I just tried to send a PM to Scutter01 and it says "Scutter01 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

View attachment 44011

Nicely done. Being open and honest is a good thing, and this rep-worthy post has been addressed as such!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom