• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I am going to put this in the open so all the new guys that read this will understand.
    Read the rules.
    Follow the rules.
    Do this simple thing and Ingo can be a wonderful place.

Personally, I think it is a wonderful place .....

I have met around 45 people, FtF, and have enjoyed lots of good company .....

Have several friendships, both close and long distance .....

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Not sure what happened to them but they are gone now. There were 2 one liners (with about 3 words) that were after the "I wondered where everyone was getting the rivets..." posts. One of them followed up someone else under 50 making a comment about learning a lot from this site. I don't recall the other thread but it was about the same time frame. I can reopen closed tabs and see if I can find them again.

One of them was in the "New to the AR game" thread and at the time was post #14 right after migunner. It said "Nice place indeed." When clicking on the post number on the right now it gives me the no permission page so it's gone. The only way I can see it is by opening closed tabs.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Not sure what happened to them but they are gone now. There were 2 one liners (with about 3 words) that were after the "I wondered where everyone was getting the rivets..." posts. One of them followed up someone else under 50 making a comment about learning a lot from this site. I don't recall the other thread but it was about the same time frame. I can reopen closed tabs and see if I can find them again.

One of them was in the "New to the AR game" thread and at the time was post #14 right after migunner. It said "Nice place indeed." When clicking on the post number on the right now it gives me the no permission page so it's gone. The only way I can see it is by opening closed tabs.

Ran out of closed tabs to open.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I was being humorous. I have been watching this one. He is the reason for my "New" guy's read the rules post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom