Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    There are a lot of guys that hit a bit over 50 and just park it in the ads. I've seen several things I wanted lately in the classifieds and then looked at their posts and see their last 20 plus post are in the ads. And their ass is to cheap to pony up 20 bucks. Pukes...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe, he is homeless .....:rofl: .....

Maybe running a business.
    When a seller says you can use a credit card to buy his gun who among us does that. Who pays for the app to take a credit card. Why have it if you do not use it.

I may need to take a stroll over there and have a look-see.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Maybe running a business.
    When a seller says you can use a credit card to buy his gun who among us does that. Who pays for the app to take a credit card. Why have it if you do not use it.

PayPal allows a seller to inexpensively take credit card payments. If you have the account for other purposes, it would be easy to use it to sell a firearm or anything else.

Just sayin'.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    CM, would a 'post 50 squatters thread' get shut down or cause any infractions if it only contained facts about those that fleece? No insults or things like that, just a simple list of those that live in the classifieds.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    CM, would a 'post 50 squatters thread' get shut down or cause any infractions if it only contained facts about those that fleece? No insults or things like that, just a simple list of those that live in the classifieds.

I'm sure it would not last long if started.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I thought the same thing about this thread when it started. It's nothing that anyone on here can't look up themselves, if they know where to look or take the time to. Just someplace to consolidate info and maybe make things easier for those of us that do look at those types of things. Who knows, maybe a flipper or squatter will see their name mentioned and realize what kind of image they are projecting and then become more active. :lmfao:

Wow, that last line was hard to type with a straight face.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

My "Who's the flipper in the classified" thread didn't last long. I didn't get in trouble for it. But there was fear someone might get butt hurt.

Truthfully I love to see a flipper thread.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You do have to give him credit for wearing socks so we don't see his toes in the pic.

Several years back I remember someone posting a pic that had pretty painted toe nails. The OP was called out on it. He fessed up to having to have someone else take the pic. Me, I'm still wondering... :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom