• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I still don't see the problem. Even if it is a part of a run to 50, it is a quality post and an appropriate discussion point for a gun board. Are we really looking to narrow down what is a quality post that much or are we just looking to pick on Weezy?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I still don't see the problem. Even if it is a part of a run to 50, it is a quality post and an appropriate discussion point for a gun board. Are we really looking to narrow down what is a quality post that much or are we just looking to pick on Weezy?

Just telling you why I think people were getting sensitive about it. He did make himself a pretty easy target.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yep, I feel we're too quick to call out anyone under 50 that makes a classified shortly after. PP was legit the whole way.

Fully agree. I was actually surprised to see a WTS ad come up. Read most of what he's written and it's been quality since joining. Even gave him some rep for the One America News thread. I didn't know that existed, it's quickly becoming a favorite.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    I became a site supporter to browse the classifieds and reply to those I'm interested in. I still cannot PM anyone though since I'm under 50 though. It's not too big of a deal but I thought that site supporters had this limitation lifted. The money goes to a good cause, so I'll wait until "it" happens.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I became a site supporter to browse the classifieds and reply to those I'm interested in. I still cannot PM anyone though since I'm under 50 though. It's not too big of a deal but I thought that site supporters had this limitation lifted. The money goes to a good cause, so I'll wait until "it" happens.

Alert the admin. This should not be an issue for you.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    I sent a PM to Scutter01 twice - once when I joined and once a week or so ago. I didn't get a reply so just figured it was not going to happen. So instead, I post once in a while and figure I'll eventually hit 50 on my own.

Actually just received a PM from another member about this thread and cannot reply to him as well due to the 50 limit.

Mike

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I sent a PM to Scutter01 twice - once when I joined and once a week or so ago. I didn't get a reply so just figured it was not going to happen. So instead, I post once in a while and figure I'll eventually hit 50 on my own.

Actually just received a PM from another member about this thread and cannot reply to him as well due to the 50 limit.

Mike

Hey Mike -
    Send me a PM later tonight and I'll let you in on some secrets of INGO. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Mike

Scutter is not the guy anymore. PM Que

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Send me a PM later tonight and I'll let you in on some secrets of INGO. :):

Will do and THANK YOU :)

Scutter is not the guy anymore. PM Que

Ah, Ok, then that explains it. I was following the pinned posts within the forum that instructed me to PM Scutter01. I've spent more time reading than posting but figured I'd get to 50 the old fashioned way.

Mike

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Will do and THANK YOU :)

Ah, Ok, then that explains it. I was following the pinned posts within the forum that instructed me to PM Scutter01. I've spent more time reading than posting but figured I'd get to 50 the old fashioned way.

Mike

Some of those sticky's need to be up-dated.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Dead Duck,

I cannot PM you .. LOL .. "Sorry mikebol you must have 50 posts in order to send PM's. Your current post count is 22." If I keep this up I'll be at 50 in no time. :P

Mike

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dead Duck,

I cannot PM you .. LOL .. "Sorry mikebol you must have 50 posts in order to send PM's. Your current post count is 22." If I keep this up I'll be at 50 in no time. :P

Mike

Go mix it up out in the big scary. With some dedication you will be there tomorrow.
    We will be ....:shady:

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Go mix it up out in the big scary. With some dedication you will be there tomorrow.
    We will be ....:shady:

Haha! Yea, that's what I'm doing .. it'll happen. I would like to be able to PM or at the very least reply to PMs that I receive. Other than that, I'm fine reading and reading some more.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom