1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Cool.
    Every freaking one of us did it the right way.
    You set yourself up for it.
    Been here that long and no clue....really.
    Its on you man. All on you.
    If you did do it right you would know we are a community.
    Be a part or...well.....be done with us.

:wavey:

+1 this. If you are going to just pop up when you want something in the classifieds your not participating, Just using. Pony up the 20 bucks if it gets you what you want. But if you hun g round you'd learn this place is a whole lot more! And for the record there are plenty of members that have been brought up in the thread that have went on to become active on here. Kick sand if you want. It's to your advantage to belong here. Doesn't bother me or most of us either way if you do or don't.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I hope he sticks around to be part of the community. I made several mistakes including a race to 50 when I started. I was mod smacked to reality and became more interested in the community and less interested in the Classified list.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I hope he sticks around to be part of the community. I made several mistakes including a race to 50 when I started. I was mod smacked to reality and became more interested in the community and less interested in the Classified list.

And you're still trying to get 50 quality.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    +1 this. If you are going to just pop up when you want something in the classifieds your not participating, Just using. Pony up the 20 bucks if it gets you what you want. But if you hun g round you'd learn this place is a whole lot more! And for the record there are plenty of members that have been brought up in the thread that have went on to become active on here. Kick sand if you want. It's to your advantage to belong here. Doesn't bother me or most of us either way if you do or don't.

Oh no,

View attachment 35540

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Dang I learn something from INGO members every time I'm on here. I'm royally impressed with some of the links people post on here. It makes watching a show live on Direct TV more tolerable. I love when I get to hit that 30 second skip 7 times and avoid commercials....love that DVR!!!!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Are you going to share all of that popcorn or keep it all for yourself? :cool:

348s.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Clearly talking about me. Whats funny is I have been on here since 2010. Everytime I have some free time to catch up, my posts all get whacked. And no I didnt read the rules or I would have just paid 20 bucks a long time ago if I cared about the magic 50. Instead, I get ridiculed and made fun of by this "community". No problem, there are plenty of places that dont mind talking to a retired gunny. Good luck and god bless, cause im done with yall.

1) thank you for your service Gunny. A lot of us are prior mil. I was a submariner.
    I'm sure in the Marines you sometimes needed thick skin, yet you staying. Sometimes the thick skin is necessary here but it is well worth it.
    Some of these guys will make fun of you one minute, then help you shovel your drive the next.

2) 50 isn't hard. Basically,the mods are looking for "contributing". Make a point, back it up with an explanation.
    After 50, you can post useless stuff (or not) like the rest of us.

3) Maybe you'll see an INGO shoot in your area, get to meet some of us, and see the face behind the name.

4) ok, cant remember 4.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    4) watch here a while and watch all the people join up, not read the rules and get mad when they are told they're breaking them.
    After you see it 100 times, you'll see why this thread is here.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Lol at big tanker!!! Da BEARS!!!! 1985-'86 season 4-6 Defense!!! Mike Singletary, Dan Hampton, Wilber Marshall, Gary Fencik, Richard Dent, of course the greatest - Walter Payton and the pats have deflated balls.....I rest my case. and for those that don't remember it was BEARS 46 pats 10 and the BEARS allowed the pats to score in the fourth quarter.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    1) thank you for your service Gunny. A lot of us are prior mil. I was a submariner.
    I'm sure in the Marines you sometimes needed thick skin, yet you staying. Sometimes the thick skin is necessary here but it is well worth it.
    Some of these guys will make fun of you one minute, then help you shovel your drive the next.

Bit, well way off topic, co-worker and I were ribbing each other about how easy the "other" branch has it, he made the comment that he was home bound after a tour on the sub because his depth perception was distorted and couldn't drive for a few days after getting on dry land. In boat everything is about 40 feet or less and this screws with depth perception, true or B.S.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom