• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I've seen people jump from item to item before, but not actively send PMs on 3 or 4 $1000 rifles at the same time like this guy did. His post count is showing 24 right now, maybe he had some from years ago that aren't showing up in the activity report. Always wondered how long they stayed there.

dodgetoyz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Clearly talking about me. Whats funny is I have been on here since 2010. Everytime I have some free time to catch up, my posts all get whacked. And no I didnt read the rules or I would have just paid 20 bucks a long time ago if I cared about the magic 50. Instead, I get ridiculed and made fun of by this "community". No problem, there are plenty of places that dont mind talking to a retired gunny. Good luck and god bless, cause im done with yall.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Clearly talking about me. Whats funny is I have been on here since 2010. Everytime I have some free time to catch up, my posts all get whacked. And no I didnt read the rules or I would have just paid 20 bucks a long time ago if I cared about the magic 50. Instead, I get ridiculed and made fun of by this "community". No problem, there are plenty of places that dont mind talking to a retired gunny. Good luck and god bless, cause im done with yall.

Cool.
    Every freaking one of us did it the right way.
    You set yourself up for it.
    Been here that long and no clue....really.
    Its on you man. All on you.
    If you did do it right you would know we are a community.
    Be a part or...well.....be done with us.

:wavey:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

These rules have been in place for a long time, they are nothing new. How long you have been a member doesn't matter if you don't contribute to the forum. It was very clear you were making a run for the classifieds. As soon as you hit your 50 posts you went straight there. You were sent a polite visitor message pointing this out and it apparently went ignored. Read the rules and FAQ. This is a gun community first (and always has been) with the classifieds being a perk for those that either pay to be a site supporter or contribute to the forum with meaningful discussion.

Keep an eye on this thread and you will see some of the garbage people try to circumvent the rules. Some people see the 50 post rule and actually make seperate posts for "1" "2" "3" etc. bumping topics that are years old and dead in the process. This isn't gunbroker and we don't want it to be.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Yes if he made it to Gunny in the Marines, that's a serious commitment and sacrifice. So....thanks dodgetoz for your service, from an Infantryman, who served in Iraq, 2003. Spend some time here, play by the rules, and you just might learn a thing or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom