• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns/128040-ar15-camo-not-camo-3.html#post5517235

That guy bumped an almost 4 year old thread. Three posts.

What does he want to buy or sell?

Not a runner at this point. 3 posts in 22 hours. Don't be too harsh on bumping old threads if they are on topic. Newbies often get criticized for creating new threads on existing topics or for resurrecting old threads. Either is really acceptable as long as they are getting involved and contributing.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Not a runner at this point. 3 posts in 22 hours. Don't be too harsh on bumping old threads if they are on topic. Newbies often get criticized for creating new threads on existing topics or for resurrecting old threads. Either is really acceptable as long as they are getting involved and contributing.

QFT. And I have been guilty of criticizing the dead thread resurrecters. Owning up to it is part of making yourself better.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Don't wait for them to reach 50 to take advantage of their bargain 22LR and other offerings. Head on over to Field & Stream in Miamisburg, Ohio, where you'll find plenty of Remington Thunderbolt bulkies available for $24.99/box. Limit 2 per customer, so take the spouse along.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns/128040-ar15-camo-not-camo-3.html#post5517235

That guy bumped an almost 4 year old thread. Three posts.

What does he want to buy or sell?

I did the same thing when I was a newbie , your just jumping around reading stuff and you see something that you want to comment on and your not looking at how long ago it was posted , your new and just interested in the site.... Not that big of deal in my book just part of being a newbie... I guess Im still a newbie with 800 + posts... lol

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I did the same thing when I was a newbie , your just jumping around reading stuff and you see something that you want to comment on and your not looking at how long ago it was posted , your new and just interested in the site.... Not that big of deal in my book just part of being a newbie... I guess Im still a newbie with 800 + posts... lol

Neg repped for bumping a 30-minute old thread. :xmad:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

QFT. And I have been guilty of criticizing the dead thread resurrecters. Owning up to it is part of making yourself better.

I'd give the guy a break. Using the search engine instead of asking stupid, already asked questions.

I agree. Sometimes people jump on the noobs, scare them off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom