• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Oh, this one looks like a winner. Slightly subtle, but replying to yourself has some pretty bad connotations to it...
    View Profile: Sp guns - INGunOwners

And I don't much care if there are videos or conversations going on. This is the internet where anyone can make up whatever they want about themselves.
    Averaging more than 1 post/hr is at LEAST a good start at post whoring.

Though, it is kind of them to keep the posts all in the same thread.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh, this one looks like a winner. Slightly subtle, but replying to yourself has some pretty bad connotations to it...
    View Profile: Sp guns - INGunOwners

And I don't much care if there are videos or conversations going on. This is the internet where anyone can make up whatever they want about themselves.
    Averaging more than 1 post/hr is at LEAST a good start at post whoring.

Though, it is kind of them to keep the posts all in the same thread.

Lets see.
    I am a post whore.....so what.
    This guy is not a runner. He looks to be exactly what he says he is.
    Nuff said.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's it. Let's chase off another member for making fun of him for not being a native English speakers.

Hey now, no one is saying anything about non-native English or being xenophobic here. The way I see it, INGO has been quite hospitable to Spiro.

I have a problem with his punctuation. It's no secret that I'm a stickler for it. And while I'm not good at modern Greek, I do know that periods are not required before exclamation marks, question marks or other periods.

Bottom line is he seems good for INGO. If there's a conversation going, then sure it might be post whoring, but we all do that and there's no problem with it at all.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Too early to tell right now but we may have a runner coming up soon.

Member for several years with a "teens" post count. Last 2 posts were back in late 2015 but other than those there's been nothing since May 2014. Sniffing around the classifieds for the past 20 minutes.

May be nothing, but it's boring tonight.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It is Friday. Would not be the first Friday night runner. Lol. At least tax season is over. It's slowed a lot since then.

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    I just noticed that I have surpassed 40 posts in just 6 months wow I wonder what I can offer up for sale when I get to 50. I like to buy not sell lol. I do occasionally peek at the adds but being in Ky the across state lines thing comes to mind. There has been a few non firearms items I have thought about though.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just noticed that I have surpassed 40 posts in just 6 months wow I wonder what I can offer up for sale when I get to 50. I like to buy not sell lol. I do occasionally peek at the adds but being in Ky the across state lines thing comes to mind. There has been a few non firearms items I have thought about though.

Everyone hide! He found our thread! :runaway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

How are things going south of the boarder Rev? :ingo:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    work is crazy busy, not much time for the range except to go down and do some mowing and clean up, and the ky site is very quiet I did have to delete a spammer and ban him last week though

It's been a while since I've wandered over to your forum. I'll have to login in and stir things up a bit :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom