• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No rules against going straight there after 50. A lot of members first come for the classifieds and stay for the community. As long as they hit the requirement without junking up the forum then... :dunno:
    Sorry. I'll try to cutback on junking up the forum too much.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    No rules against going straight there after 50. A lot of members first come for the classifieds and stay for the community. As long as they hit the requirement without junking up the forum then... :dunno:

I agree but he was posting every couple minutes in a different thread just to get to 50. I understand he might have been a SS in the past and let it expire. I guess he decided to be able to get to fifty a different way.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    There is no rule against it currently. Maybe something we need to consider... but a newcomer who refuses to pony up is looked upon differently than a long time member who's poneyed up in the past. Much differently than a long time member who's never been SS even. Sorry. At least they made an effort, at some time... unlike the other two cases.

Any number of things could have happened in the time lapse. At one point they made an effort. We're not to judge WHY.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    As Blade said: "Some M.F. always trying to skate uphill." Seriously don't get these runners? Are they thinking hey I'm the first one that figured out how to get 50 by posting one liners?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    As Blade said: "Some M.F. always trying to skate uphill." Seriously don't get these runners? Are they thinking hey I'm the first one that figured out how to get 50 by posting one liners?

Well they completely forgot the 50 post squad is always looking on from the shadows.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I should go for a run, but I really don't feel that energetic. I should probably have more coffee while I browse the classies to see if there is something worth running for.

:coffee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom