Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A member since 2011 as well. :rolleyes:

Waiting on the "I've been a member for a long time...blah, blah" speech.

Pony up the $20 if you want early access to the classifieds.

I wonder how many runs he's made over the years just to get knocked back down to 2? He may have made more posts than I have.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    A member since 2011 as well. :rolleyes:

Waiting on the "I've been a member for a long time...blah, blah" speech.

Pony up the $20 if you want early access to the classifieds.

All runners get sent a PM usually that includes the reasoning for the 50 post rule, as well as instructions about becoming a site supporter. The choice is up to them what they do with it.

Like that old saying, You can lead a horse to water...

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    All runners get sent a PM usually that includes the reasoning for the 50 post rule, as well as instructions about becoming a site supporter. The choice is up to them what they do with it.

Like that old saying, You can lead a horse to water...

It still just amazes me that someone would show an interest in a forum, sign up for it, then not participate AT ALL for 5 years and then suddenly decide they want something. It was clear he saw or found out about the 50 post rule, otherwise there wouldn't have been a run. In that process he must have seen the information about becoming a site supporter to avoid the 50 post rule, it's in the same place and is very hard to miss. Instead he chose to violate the rule. I'm sure many claim they didn't know about one liners. :bs:That information is right there as well.

IMO members like this are taking a virtual :poop: right in the middle of the INGO carpet and tracking it all over the place.

l6BSK3p.png

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It still just amazes me that someone would show an interest in a forum, sign up for it, then not participate AT ALL for 5 years and then suddenly decide they want something. It was clear he saw or found out about the 50 post rule, otherwise there wouldn't have been a run. In that process he must have seen the information about becoming a site supporter to avoid the 50 post rule, it's in the same place and is very hard to miss. Instead he chose to violate the rule. I'm sure many claim they didn't know about one liners. :bs:That information is right there as well.

IMO members like this are taking a virtual :poop: right in the middle of the INGO carpet and tracking it all over the place.

l6BSK3p.png

Man, your dog can turn on a dime.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

This. If they know about the 50 post rule, they know about the quality part of it, and they know about the site supporter part of it. If it was my decision, I would temp ban them for 2 weeks with an explanation why. That way whatever they were after would probably be gone when the ban was up, AND nobody would have to deal with the meltdowns that follow. Maybe.

Poo pic not quoted.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The dude is on a fast roll to fifty. He is probably one of the best at trying to hide his run to 50 that I have seen.

He is actually typing a couple sentences, but just posting and running along.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

l6BSK3p.png

My side hurts. I've laughed WAY too hard at this. I gotta know whats up with the spin at the end. (rhetorical)

And as it probably cant be explained, instead of "Rosebud" my final word on my deathbed will be "Poopspin!".

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    My side hurts. I've laughed WAY too hard at this. I gotta know whats up with the spin at the end. (rhetorical)

And as it probably cant be explained, instead of "Rosebud" my final word on my deathbed will be "Poopspin!".

When I found the picture online it said something about a roomba below it. I hear those don't do well with pets. I assume this is one of the results. If you are able to remember the poopspin on your deathbed it would be worth it to hang around and haunt for a while just to watch the confusion.
    ...POOP...SPIN...

Last edited:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    He hit fifty and went straight to sending a private message. I'm sure he is just sayin hi to somebody and not looking to make a deal in the classifieds. :dunno:

No rules against going straight there after 50. A lot of members first come for the classifieds and stay for the community. As long as they hit the requirement without junking up the forum then... :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom