• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    You'd think so. Most of what happens with rep is simply part of the VB software and out of our control.

Strange system. I know nothing is ever really deleted, just locked away in post rehab. If he would have put up an actual classified post then I would have hit that one instead of the 50th that got nuked. I'm sure it would have gone bye-bye as well. I don't like the idea of negative reping a post that doesn't deserve it even if the person posting it does.

I'll have to remember how it works for the next one.

Any idea what happened with the green/red/green thing earlier? He was green, then red, then turned green again, then finally red after Kut nailed him. He still had all his posts at that point. I've never seen it flip flop like that before.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Don't get your feathers ruffled AR.

I have a feeling you will get the chance to get him again. He will be back on the run.

He is added to my do not deal with list.

I'm sure he will be back tomorrow. I'm awaiting the "I've been a member since..." speech.

He made my list as well. It will take a lot to get off of it as well. He's on his own for that part. After the last rehab attempt (with our dual member garbage) they will have to prove they are serious about wanting to be a part of things before they get any leeway from me.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Am I remembering right that the reason you guys neg rep and turn their rep red is so others will be more hesitant to do B/S/T deals with them?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You can neg rep (or far more often positive rep) for any reason, but in this case it is indeed to flag the person for others to beware when trading.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Might have been believable if he was in the Politics thread debating with Chip.

It is easy to do in a Politics thread. Usually involves more than 2-3 word replies in each post.

I try to average 5 posts a day. Some of you are amazing, in the number of times you post in a single day. Guess it does not leave any time for shenanigans on the book of faces.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thought I would check and see if there was anything new from him. Looks like he came back online between 10-11pm. He didn't post anything and no other posts have been removed. He's still where he was at 31.

Interesting thing is, he's no longer Mr. Red Stripe again. Back to green. :dunno:

View attachment 46301
    Clearly has several comrades communicating outside the forums. Sadly, that leads me to believe they are enablers.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I repped him I believe

Nothing wrong with it at all and it makes sense now. Watching the past couple days just seemed strange with him. Most of the time it seems to stay stable, either red or green. Over the past day I've seen him switch from green to red at least twice each. I've never seen it flicker back and forth like that before. With what VUPD said above, it looked like a glitch in the Matrix and was unpredictable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom