mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My neg rep got deleted. The first time I ever leave neg rep and it got wiped out.

Did they let you wear the hat?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I tried to neg rep him again on a different post, but it won't let me...says I have to spread it around. Who wants some neg rep?? Any takers??? :):

Yep, same here. It looks like the rep does vanish if the post is deleted. If that's the case then it should be completely gone like it never existed, no need to "Bernie" it around first before reapplying. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yep, same here. It looks like the rep does vanish if the post is deleted. If that's the case then it should be completely gone like it never existed, no need to "Bernie" it around first before reapplying. :):

Agreed. CM needs to make this happen for us!!

​I could make more hats....

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    So if you rep and the post is deleted, you also do not get the rep back? :bs:

Nope. I hit his 50th post with the negative rep. It was a short 3 word post and was deleted. When I tried to see if I could do it again it told me I couldn't do it. Kind of a catch 22 with the runners. Even if it's a clear violation of the rules and a run to 50, I will not leave a negative rep on a post that is worthy of staying. If I leave it on one that is in violation then it vanishes and I can't leave another.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Nope. I hit his 50th post with the negative rep. It was a short 3 word post and was deleted. When I tried to see if I could do it again it told me I couldn't do it. Kind of a catch 22 with the runners. Even if it's a clear violation of the rules and a run to 50, I will not leave a negative rep on a post that is worthy of staying. If I leave it on one that is in violation then it vanishes and I can't leave another.

That's because the post isn't really deleted. It is just "vanished". The mods still have access to them for reference if needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom