Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    finicky hobbit?
    :hehe:
    I think she changed it to Dark horse, but not sure if she would be able to login on her laptop as we use the same wireless. Plus she only has that one post and I doubt she'll ever come back to the screen name.

There should be a drop down menu to choose from there HKUSP after you click on the star next to where it says send pm and the triangle with ! in it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think she changed it to Dark horse, but not sure if she would be able to login on her laptop as we use the same wireless. Plus she only has that one post and I doubt she'll ever come back to the screen name.

There should be a drop down menu to choose from there HKUSP after you click on the star next to where it says send pm and the triangle with ! in it.

Yes, I remember she didn't like finicky hobbit.
    Which, since you've been in the military, you know that means I am required to use finicky hobbit.
    It's the law.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Just let the mods know you have 2 members on your IP. Others have. No issues.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't have the juice to rep anyone yet, positively or negatively. I've tried to give positive rep to people, and the counter only shows a zero. How much do you have to collect before you can pass out some love?
    I don't know the math on that. But it adds up soon. Just participate and it will happen.:ingo:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just let the mods know you have 2 members on your IP. Others have. No issues.

Yeah had to clear that up with CM after a few failed attempts to create her an account. I think its good for her though I highly doubt she'd ever come to post in the women's section or whatnot.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    :facepalm: They never learn.

Got him with -3, max I can do. I also tried to add to those here as well. I got 3 of you & tried to get Kut as well. The Bernie effect got me on your's. Have to spread it around first.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hopefully all these guests who think they lurk in the shadows see that we do not play games here and we will call those out who would like to try and run.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    :facepalm: They never learn.

Got him with -3, max I can do. I also tried to add to those here as well. I got 3 of you & tried to get Kut as well. The Bernie effect got me on your's. Have to spread it around first.

I've nailed a 4 with a -4 since yesterday. And gave out a few +8's until I ran out for the day.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Looks like a mod is on will we have a new contestant in name that shooter? Stay tuned and found out after these messages from your local sponsors.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Hopefully all these guests who think they lurk in the shadows see that we do not play games here and we will call those out who would like to try and run.

Post the new guy thread as a response to their asshattery. If they don't get it, well. They can go down in flames.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom