Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    13 posts in the break room. Most are not even breakroom worthy topics. He's running his post count up for a reason. And complaining about the 50 post rule. SMH!!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I like the red bar of shame. For becoming more involved on INGO by running our local M&E's, attending the M&S's, volunteering for the Winamac Family Day Shoot, and while running the T shirt drive I have come to be more protective as most have said they are. It gives me great pleasure to Neg rep these runners while calling them out at the same time.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I like the red bar of shame. For becoming more involved on INGO by running our local M&E's, attending the M&S's, volunteering for the Winamac Family Day Shoot, and while running the T shirt drive I have come to be more protective as most have said they are. It gives me great pleasure to Neg rep these runners while calling them out at the same time.

I do to. I wish I had more rep so I could give better then a -4 :(

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I really wasn't paying attention until I read this last page. Then I clicked back out and took a look and almost spit beer on my monitor. This is hilarious. Can the Mods exercise their magical powers and take a weed whacker to his unnecessary posts?

I just joined INGO for fun and information. I will admit I do look at the classifieds but it's just window shopping. I passed 50 posts quietly awhile back and didn't even notice. Between having what I want right now, and saving up for vacation and another car it's going to be a long time until I buy a new gun.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I really wasn't paying attention until I read this last page. Then I clicked back out and took a look and almost spit beer on my monitor. This is hilarious. Can the Mods exercise their magical powers and take a weed whacker to his unnecessary posts?

I just joined INGO for fun and information. I will admit I do look at the classifieds but it's just window shopping. I passed 50 posts quietly awhile back and didn't even notice. Between having what I want right now, and saving up for vacation and another car it's going to be a long time until I buy a new gun.

The mods will trim his count. He might even get a infraction or locked out of the Ads for a bit. We will see.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I don't have the juice to rep anyone yet, positively or negatively. I've tried to give positive rep to people, and the counter only shows a zero. How much do you have to collect before you can pass out some love?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom