Not open for further replies.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    A new day, a new opportunity to follow this thread, and watch the drama unfold. This is better than any reality show on TV.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    A new day, a new opportunity to follow this thread, and watch the drama unfold. This is better than any reality show on TV.

This thread was pivotal in my becoming a supporting member. I felt like I was stealing cable by reading the posts in here and not being a supporting member. The entertainment value is that good.:D

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    so RW97 thought he could draw the heat away from himself by distracting everyone with a new runner HotRossiBoilBabe???
    and it backfired on him because his doubled up IP was spotted. then he found a way to IM another INGOer through Youtube to ask:

57782826.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Wow.

So I gotta ask, how often does an IP get banned to prevent future shenanigans?

And is it now bad karma to hope he doesnt heed the our advice about NOT driving to Dayton to do the deal? The results would be epic. *clerk looks at his IN DL* "Sorry kid, I cant transfer this to you."

If he gets busted the seller should get shootered as well........... I can't believe I missed the burn part. I saw the plane start to take a dive once he said what he said about the deal.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    If he gets busted the seller should get shootered as well........... I can't believe I missed the burn part. I saw the plane start to take a dive once he said what he said about the deal.
    We don't know what the seller knew/thought at the time. Also, looks like there's another interested party, so....

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    so RW97 thought he could draw the heat away from himself by distracting everyone with a new runner HotRossiBoilBabe???
    and it backfired on him because his doubled up IP was spotted. then he found a way to IM another INGOer through Youtube to ask:

57782826.jpg

Yep, pretty silly behavior on his part. Not a very well though out plan. He just missed out on a awesome forum. Well he could have gotten a time out but I kinda doubt it at this point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom