• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    of course i am just a little bit opinionated but thought I would post a pict of one of my favorite places to shoot. Lincoln Trail Fish and Game club, I am currently serving my 5th term as club president.

fefe2286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    delphi
    Now people the race is for those that are in a hurry to get something. well i have what i want far as my little heart needs. but far as me being a tranny now that was something to laugh about but thank you for the welcome :rockwoot:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How may total before they were deleted?

Before I went to sleep. I remember a series of posts in one thread like the old burma shave signs, one phrase per post in rapid succession for a total of 5 or 6 posts but I actually noticed him because his sentence construction reminded me a little of HR50 without the puntuation overkill. I actually called him (her, somebody said from reading profile. Whatevs) just before the 'feeding frenzy'

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Before I went to sleep. I remember a series of posts in one thread like the old burma shave signs, one phrase per post in rapid succession for a total of 5 or 6 posts but I actually noticed him because his sentence construction reminded me a little of HR50 without the puntuation overkill. I actually called him (her, somebody said from reading profile. Whatevs) just before the 'feeding frenzy'

And impugned The Donald! What kind of communists are infiltrating us here?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Hmm. for some reason I thought I saw some posts from him a few days ago with the telltale no avatar showing up. Did he get a temp, come back and then get the hammer again?

It looks like his last post was the one that got him whacked. Unless there was a later clean up.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    of course i am just a little bit opinionated but thought I would post a pict of one of my favorite places to shoot. Lincoln Trail Fish and Game club, I am currently serving my 5th term as club president.
    Road trip in the near future. Can we say we know the president and all is good to shoot?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Thank you for the update. I must have come in after he/she/it got fragged by a mod.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom