• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KoD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Richmond
    So...am I not allowed to leisurely look through the boards on what little downtime I have? Y'all have a way of making a girl feel welcomed and want to join in the conversation. I will just go back to minding my own business lol.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    So...am I not allowed to leisurely look through the boards on what little downtime I have? Y'all have a way of making a girl feel welcomed and want to join in the conversation. I will just go back to minding my own business lol.

Sure, feel free to look at anything you like. Don't take it personal. We're pretty critical of sub-50 members until we get a feel for what they are like. There are so many that come here for only the classifieds and don't care to participate in any other way. They spout out one line or sometimes one word posts trying to get to the magic 50. We had one guy come on here and post "cool" in as many different threads as he could, as fast as he could. All he wanted to do was buy something right then. He didn't want to become a site supporter or make any worthwhile posts.

Now that you've found your way to this thread take a look around. There's a lot of fluff and filler between runners, but it's pretty easy to see when someone tries to circumvent the rules. There's been members that tried to make a run at the 50, then get smacked down by the mods. They came to this thread to ask for help and to find out what happened (or so we thought) There were several of us that did our best to help out and explain things. It turns out that he was just trolling us while someone else at his house created another account and sat probably right beside him. They both started trolling the forum and trying to play everyone that was attempting to help as fools. That really ticked off several of us to be toyed with when all we were trying to do was help.

Take a gander around and you will see what we're talking about.

KoD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Richmond
    Sure, feel free to look at anything you like. Don't take it personal. We're pretty critical of sub-50 members until we get a feel for what they are like. There are so many that come here for only the classifieds and don't care to participate in any other way. They spout out one line or sometimes one word posts trying to get to the magic 50. We had one guy come on here and post "cool" in as many different threads as he could, as fast as he could. All he wanted to do was buy something right then. He didn't want to become a site supporter or make any worthwhile posts.

Now that you've found your way to this thread take a look around. There's a lot of fluff and filler between runners, but it's pretty easy to see when someone tries to circumvent the rules. There's been members that tried to make a run at the 50, then get smacked down by the mods. They came to this thread to ask for help and to find out what happened (or so we thought) There were several of us that did our best to help out and explain things. It turns out that he was just trolling us while someone else at his house created another account and sat probably right beside him. They both started trolling the forum and trying to play everyone that was attempting to help as fools. That really ticked off several of us to be toyed with when all we were trying to do was help.

Take a gander around and you will see what we're talking about.
    I can understand that! Shady stuff. The site is overwhelming and I am more of a browser myself. I like to look at the classifieds for about 10 minutes. Then it's overwhelming lol. I'm not expert enough to even know what a quarter of it is lol. I just suddenly basks several messages and comments regarding my random visit today. I'm bored, at home with sick kids. And Facebook is booooring.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I can understand that! Shady stuff. The site is overwhelming and I am more of a browser myself. I like to look at the classifieds for about 10 minutes. Then it's overwhelming lol. I'm not expert enough to even know what a quarter of it is lol. I just suddenly basks several messages and comments regarding my random visit today. I'm bored, at home with sick kids. And Facebook is booooring.

It's pretty easy to spot the runners. Random posts in random threads. Quite a few post something based on just the title of the thread without bothering to read anything at all. They bounce around without even waiting to see if someone responds to what they have said. Most of the time they can post a random worthless post every minute then move on to the next. There's nothing wrong with posting in different places, posting quickly, etc as long as they are on topic and are more than just a one line comment that has no meaning at all to the conversation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This place is anything but boring.

Stick around.

KoD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Richmond
    It's pretty easy to spot the runners. Random posts in random threads. Quite a few post something based on just the title of the thread without bothering to read anything at all. They bounce around without even waiting to see if someone responds to what they have said. Most of the time they can post a random worthless post every minute then move on to the next. There's nothing wrong with posting in different places, posting quickly, etc as long as they are on topic and are more than just a one line comment that has no meaning at all to the conversation.
    heck I just not figured out how to know if anyone ever responded to me lol. I kept waiting for notifications!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I cant catch them all boys.

iu

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I hope the kids get better soon. But that you stick around afterward.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

how you doin'?
    :naughty:

KoD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Richmond
    Thank you. On the mend from surgery but now having a terrible chest cold. I've been on and off reading here and there for a year and half. I doubt I go anywhere. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom