• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ****ing whippersnappers and your shortcuts across my lawn!

Duke. Obviously.
    [video=youtube_share;YkLBSLxo5LE]http://youtu.be/YkLBSLxo5LE[/video]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So who's funding this one? Soros again?
    93JqH3r.jpg
    NyTTYit.jpg
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/carav...-river-throw-rocks-at-countrys-national-guard

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why in the world would you assume they never got past the Southern Mexican border? All of the hundreds of thousands of guatamalans that have entered the USA so far certainly did.
    Because the article says so. Some may have slipped through, but it doesn't look like many did.

Mexico is actually working to stop them.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It comes down to the level of trust one has in a very corrupt mexico. It is difficult to tell who is in charge now, the government or the the drug cartels. Either way if there is money to be made by getting the guatamalans to the US border - one of them will take the money.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Because the article says so. Some may have slipped through, but it doesn't look like many did.

Mexico is actually working to stop them.

I've wondered about this. Do you really think Mexico is putting in an honest effort to stop immigration, or do you think it's just window dressing to sell to the gringos. I can see see then working along their southern border to prevent it, because they don't want them draining their country. But at the northern border? Why prevent people who are a drain on your economy from leaving?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am tempted to say that tariffs on their exports would also be a drain on their economy, but since the cartels are a government unto themselves and make enormous profit on immigrant smuggling (as well as forcing them to double as mules) it is likely anything the elected government can do will be weakened by corruption and cartel non-compliance

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've wondered about this. Do you really think Mexico is putting in an honest effort to stop immigration, or do you think it's just window dressing to sell to the gringos. I can see see then working along their southern border to prevent it, because they don't want them draining their country. But at the northern border? Why prevent people who are a drain on your economy from leaving?
    Huh. So you see it too? Another point upon which you agree with Trump and his supporters. You're making progress Kut! Keep up the good work! :yesway:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Huh. So you see it too? Another point upon which you agree with Trump and his supporters. You're making progress Kut! Keep up the good work! :yesway:

Progress? I've always opposed illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants DO have a significant impact on economy of the nations they migrate to. Don't think just because I'm against that ridiculous wall, which would be a monument to America stupidity, that I am pro-Illegal.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Progress? I've always opposed illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants DO have a significant impact on economy of the nations they migrate to. Don't think just because I'm against that ridiculous wall, which would be a monument to America stupidity, that I am pro-Illegal.

It's not so much that I think you're pro-illegal as I think you are anti-Trump. ;)

Top Bottom