Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I poured out my bacon grease and ran it through the strainer, saved it in a bowl. I don't use as much during the winter vs. rest of the yaear. I use it in the fresh garden veggies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mattie just went out for a bit. It doesn't feel very cold and my phone says 34. We have CPR recertification after work so it is going to be a long day. I think the coyote hunter plans to go out before I get home. Two females down so far since he finally started hunting the last couple of weeks. He is really liking the Super Hogster scope.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I poured out my bacon grease and ran it through the strainer, saved it in a bowl. I don't use as much during the winter vs. rest of the yaear. I use it in the fresh garden veggies.
    About all I use mine for is wiping down the grill grates after brushing them when I'm getting ready to grill something.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mattie just went out for a bit. It doesn't feel very cold and my phone says 34. We have CPR recertification after work so it is going to be a long day. I think the coyote hunter plans to go out before I get home. Two females down so far since he finally started hunting the last couple of weeks. He is really liking the Super Hogster scope.
    Chunkadoodle only stayed out about 5 minutes. We had a little bit of light rain come through earlier, so hopefully that aided in more melting.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm out too. I need to put out a bit of corn before I leave. I didn't do any yesterday and when Cole was here over the weekend, we counted 16 deer in the back yard at one point. They are hungry with the snow covering so much of their food right now.

I need to remember to stop and buy some more. When I was at the feed store the other day, they had no corn or bird seed. I am on my last 50# of corn and am out of bird seed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Chunkadoodle only stayed out about 5 minutes. We had a little bit of light rain come through earlier, so hopefully that aided in more melting.
    Mattie went out last night when the hubby went to bed, and I almost forgot to let her back in. She was out for at least an hour. I'm sure she will come back in when I leave for work.

Off I go...HAGD everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom