Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think I'm going to sell my rototiller (Troy-Bilt rear tine) and get a snow blower. I was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday, and I mentioned my plan to him. His parents' house is catty-corner from my backyard. His dad passed away a few years ago, and his mom is living with him now. He's in the process of selling his parents' house and he told me there's a 10 hp 2 stage snow blower in one of the sheds that he's willing to part with (maybe for free). If I get rid of the tiller, I'll have room to store it.
    make sure to change oil. Use stabil in the gas.
    Each fall, check the tension on the cables.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I think I'm going to sell my rototiller (Troy-Bilt rear tine) and get a snow blower. I was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday, and I mentioned my plan to him. His parents' house is catty-corner from my backyard. His dad passed away a few years ago, and his mom is living with him now. He's in the process of selling his parents' house and he told me there's a 10 hp 2 stage snow blower in one of the sheds that he's willing to part with (maybe for free). If I get rid of the tiller, I'll have room to store it.

Is it the kind that weighs like 200lb and made of cast iron? I had one of those.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is it the kind that weighs like 200lb and made of cast iron? I had one of those.
    No, it's not that big! I think it's a Super Bronco.

26220_2000x2000.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, the one I had was a beast.
    I think our nextdoor neighbor had one of the great big ones when I was a kid. After Dad passed away, he used it to till Dad's old garden area (probably 50' x 75') so it could be seeded with grass and it made quick work of that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom