mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm glad this is the end of my work week. It is better with the coworker back from her covid quarantine but I am still not close to being caught up. Time for me to get moving. HAGD

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I need to call Comcast today. I signed up for auto-pay and paperless billing to get a slightly better deal. My payment method was just my debit card. Yesterday morning, I got an email from them saying my payment was declined. :n00b:

Checked my balance in the checking account - nope, plenty of money there, so I called the credit union. They figured out that Comcast had just happened to try hitting my card at like 4:30 a.m., and my credit union's system was down for some maintenance at that time. When their system is down, they limit debit card transactions to $200, and my payment was $211 and some change.

Comcast said they would try again (in the email), so I logged in to my account there and changed my payment method to e-check instead. Credit union said that should work no matter what the system status was. I just want to make sure that Comcast uses that and doesn't ding me for a late charge or anything.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Been up with the gson most of the night. Little guy got ahold of a machete and was trying to cut limbs off a fallen tree his other gpa and dad was cutting up.
    20210930_054051.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom