• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The last few days been using paint from Toto that was gotten for ten bucks a gallon. So far have done three tables (two with shelves beneath) and three sets of storage shelves / book cases for the hobby room. Got another book case in the garage ready for rasping / sanding and then painting. Twelve of the table tops / shelves are 2'x5' laminated table tops bought at Toto for five bucks a piece. Three really nice matching table lamps with shades for cheap (don't recommember how much they were).
    The wall mounted track lighting I just put up to flood the work area with indirect illumination, used some LED track lamps from Toto that were two bucks each instead of the 25 or 30 at the big stores. The support structure is a scrap piece of 2x2 and shelf brackets. I might get wild and crazy with some pin striping and decorative color.
    Maybe.
    track lighting.jpg

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    That was an interesting storm that blew through last night. I don't think we have damage in the yard, but trees were down on the roads in our area. They said there were 75 mph winds a few miles south of us.

My alarm went off this morning and I heard some weird noises on the front porch. Apparently the alarm woke up the two big fat raccoons that were sleeping by the door. Maybe I should close the door or the window so I don't wake them from now on. :ugh::ugh:
    just give them Jedi's address and send them on their way

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom