Not open for further replies.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Do you have a covered porch? Or will you be around when it's delivered?

Edit: And you found ammo to buy?? :faint:
    Yes porch is covered thankfully. And yes I'm working from home. Makes me a little giddy getting a package delivered.
    Got a tip from a neighbor of mine. Quickly logged in and bought it. 250 round max.
    They sold out in 10 minutes. Cut it close

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So...change of subject. I was going thru my trail camera cards yesterday and discovered that my 10 pointer I've been watching is actually two. I believe my two that were nearly identical 8 pointers last year have both survived another season here! This was on my card the other day. STC_2440.JPG

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Morning INGO....just lurking for a few minutes since I got to work way early. The roads were not bad at all this morning so I got up an hour early for nothing:facepalm:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to go put out corn and get going myself. I think I will message my coworker and let her know I will be there on time so she doesn't have to go to the office early too. We are closed but we need to let the flooring guys in to finish their work. I am going in to process payments and earn a few $$ since I have no vacation time to use for this week.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So...change of subject. I was going thru my trail camera cards yesterday and discovered that my 10 pointer I've been watching is actually two. I believe my two that were nearly identical 8 pointers last year have both survived another season here! This was on my card the other day. View attachment 105632
    Wow, those are two nice looking bucks!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes porch is covered thankfully. And yes I'm working from home. Makes me a little giddy getting a package delivered.
    Got a tip from a neighbor of mine. Quickly logged in and bought it. 250 round max.
    They sold out in 10 minutes. Cut it close
    All I've been looking for is some more 7.62x25 Tok ammo. I'm on a couple of "notify" lists. I think most ammo makers are concentrating on keeping up with the more common calibers, so I may have a long wait for any oddball calibers.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    All I've been looking for is some more 7.62x25 Tok ammo. I'm on a couple of "notify" lists. I think most ammo makers are concentrating on keeping up with the more common calibers, so I may have a long wait for any oddball calibers.
    Yea that's not a very easy to find caliber and I'm sure you are right about the manufacturers focus. That round is a nice punchy option.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yea that's not a very easy to find caliber and I'm sure you are right about the manufacturers focus. That round is a nice punchy option.
    Kind of wish I'd been saving my brass, although it's not like I shoot enough of it to make reloading worthwhile normally. Finding the components might be just as challenging as finding the ammo itself now anyhow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom