Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The trophy must not pick up the rep on the old system, because I had much above average. I am not sure how it is calculated. I see people with more trophies but their post and rep were lower than me. and No, I am not worrying about it, just an observation. I like to know how things work.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    The trophy must not pick up the rep on the old system, because I had much above average. I am not sure how it is calculated. I see people with more trophies but their post and rep were lower than me. and No, I am not worrying about it, just an observation. I like to know how things work.
    I fully agree with you there. Newly added widgets to explore and figure out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Morning guys

Expat - I had to clear my cache in my browser before I could delete anything from my inbox. You may not be over the limit anymore as they adjusted the number of conversations so that each reply no longer counts as a message. To delete from your inbox, you select the messages and then choose "leave the conversation" and it moves them to your trash. I emptied my trash first since those were all messages I had deleted long ago.
    Thanks for this info mom! "Leave the conversation" seems a lot less intuitive than "Delete", but that's just me. :p

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks for this info mom! "Leave the conversation" seems a lot less intuitive than "Delete", but that's just me. :p
    I just kept clicking on things...sometimes, that gets me into trouble, but it's been a long time since I had to use System Restore to repair any damage so I was living dangerously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom