Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back from Walmart. Apparently every single electrical kitchen appliance now doubles as an air fryer. I just wanted a toaster oven. So now technically I have an air fryer too. Looks like I might be able to fit one small chicken breast or maybe a couple of chicken wings in it. I put that stuff out in the garage since it's never going to be used.

Howdy to those that arrived after I left.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Back from Walmart. Apparently every single electrical kitchen appliance now doubles as an air fryer. I just wanted a toaster oven. So now technically I have an air fryer too. Looks like I might be able to fit one small chicken breast or maybe a couple of chicken wings in it. I put that stuff out in the garage since it's never going to be used.

Howdy to those that arrived after I left.
    well, that sounds very exciting. i have never used an air fryer... i bet the ones with lard in them are tastier... or even crisco.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    well, that sounds very exciting. i have never used an air fryer... i bet the ones with lard in them are tastier... or even crisco.
    I wouldn't mind having one that was big enough to cook a normal sized batch of wings (4 lbs.), but I don't have the counter space for that. I don't have a regular fryer at all, but I really don't fry much of anything.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Ha! No. I'm a simple man. I want my coffee maker to make coffee and I want my toaster oven to make toast. That's pretty much it. lol

I hear ya, but I really don't mind combo "hot" appliances. We have a combo microwave/convection/steam oven at work and it's nearly magical. With a slight bit more tweaking, it would also air fry (air fryers are just convection ovens with more balls) and at that point I might consider buying one.

As long as the systems integrate well and make sense, I'll take more functionality in the same foot print if I can get it. The stuff I grew up with that had 100 attachments and none of them worked right? Hard pass... That's why my current microwave has 2 knobs and 1 button. Scorned since childhood, but I'm coming around. :p

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Look for the letter icon on top of page—- open it the open your trash file
    Hmmm...I didn't see that last night. I have 696 messages in my inbox and the limit is 500....I wonder how that happened. I wonder if I should just delete everything out of the trash and then remove everything from my inbox so it goes to trash since I would still be able to see them there.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg

I figured out how to delete the messages in the "trash" but can't figure out how to move any out of the inbox into the trash so I guess I will remain over my limit until something changes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom