The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Could have saved them some time, and picked it up today. Oh well.

They still have to enter it in their books before they release it to me and it wasn't delivered until almost 4 p.m.. The past couple of times I've been in there, it's been a madhouse so I didn't want to put any extra pressure on them. They've been consistently getting guns in stock but they sell almost as soon as they put them out from what I've been seeing on their facebook page. I'm off tomorrow, so I can get there when they open at 11. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang... Death Valley, CA hit 130 degrees yesterday. I kinda feel like a wimp for complaining about the 90's. Yeah I know it's a "dry heat" out there... but so is an oven and I wouldn't want to live in an oven. :faint:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    They still have to enter it in their books before they release it to me and it wasn't delivered until almost 4 p.m.. The past couple of times I've been in there, it's been a madhouse so I didn't want to put any extra pressure on them. They've been consistently getting guns in stock but they sell almost as soon as they put them out from what I've been seeing on their facebook page. I'm off tomorrow, so I can get there when they open at 11. :)
    My gun guy always said if they didn't sit overnight, he didn't have to log them in as staying overnight. Had to log them received, then sold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom