The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Already made my pre-dawn stealth dumpster run this morning. Took the two big bags of weeds from yesterday plus one kitchen can bag. Dumpster was full to overflowing. I think they'll empty it today. I'm going to have another 2 or 3 in the morning and probably 2 or 3 more Wednesday morning if all goes as planned.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I keep a compost pile. They say you can take it to the recycling center where the city composts all the yard waste. The city also roves around picking up any brush you put by the curb and leaves during the fall.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I keep a compost pile. They say you can take it to the recycling center where the city composts all the yard waste. The city also roves around picking up any brush you put by the curb and leaves during the fall.

We used to be able to put out a lot more each week, but now we're limited to one big-ass can (unless you want to buy additional cans from the city :rolleyes:). In the fall we're allowed to put out up to 25 bags of leaves/yard waste but that's only for about a month, and I mulch up my leaves, so I never have bags of leaves. Most of the time, the one can is enough, until I get behind in the weeding like I am now, or if we have a storm that brings down a bunch of green branches that I can't burn right away, or if I trim bushes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i had oatmeal with a handful of blueberries. A big clump of brown sugar fell in, so I had to scoop it out and throw the excess away. Still a little sweeter than I like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom