The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    making great progress Mom

At least we have lumber starting to go on now. Two boards but it's a start. I don't know if they are coming tomorrow or Tuesday now to pour the basement floor. It was supposed to be tomorrow but then they texted and said Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry to hear about all of the troubles you have had the past week or so. I hope things get better!!

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    At least we have lumber starting to go on now. Two boards but it's a start. I don't know if they are coming tomorrow or Tuesday now to pour the basement floor. It was supposed to be tomorrow but then they texted and said Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry to hear about all of the troubles you have had the past week or so. I hope things get better!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Supposed to be great weather for concrete this week. Hopefully you can get it poured and cured before it turns. My favorite part of house building was always the rough framing. That's the make or break on how well the house stands the test of time.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Supposed to be great weather for concrete this week. Hopefully you can get it poured and cured before it turns. My favorite part of house building was always the rough framing. That's the make or break on how well the house stands the test of time.

The main lumber order should arrive either Saturday or Monday. The trusses are a few weeks out. Windows four to five weeks out I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom