The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I need to do the same. Right now I have to pull the fuse block downstream of the meter and back feed from the detached garage. While I was watching the wind blow my overhead lines around like a jump rope, I probably need to invest in buried lines while I'm at it.:spend:
    It's not that expensive. Small tractor with home made hook to dig the trench. Lay a line in the grass in the spring, its damn near buried by fall.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    We told the grandkids that we added a special chemical to the pool that turns bright green when someone pees in it. I THINK they bought the story because they get out every 5 mins to run to the bathroom:yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When I had an electrician hook up the grinder pump, I also had a small transfer switch in.
    The grinder pump is able to be run of the genny

That was my plan when they hooked up the grinder switch, but then they needed to completely re-route the riser so that IPL wouldn't have to climb on the roof to service it in case of problems, so that ate up my transfer switch budget.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We told the grandkids that we added a special chemical to the pool that turns bright green when someone pees in it. I THINK they bought the story because they get out every 5 mins to run to the bathroom:yesway:

I had to talk my granddaughter INTO peeing in the lake when we went camping a few weeks ago. I was like, "Just swim over there a little bit and go!" :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom