• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Even the TTAG Crowd has figured out that OC Activism is a negative for the RKBA...[/url]

No Rob what gives RKBA a negative is all the busy bodies saying "you're doing it wrong". This is the Land of the ***FREE*** Home of the BRAVE. I am BRAVE enough to OC and FREE enough to OC so I will when I choose to. If you don't like it that's fine just look away.
    I earned that right through my service to this country.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No Rob what gives RKBA a negative is all the busy bodies saying "you're doing it wrong". This is the Land of the ***FREE*** Home of the BRAVE. I am BRAVE enough to OC and FREE enough to OC so I will when I choose to. If you don't like it that's fine just look away.
    I earned that right through my service to this country.

Agreed. The division in the RKBA Community serves only to lessen the effectiveness of our cause. I don't care how great of an instructor he is, when he bashes others for their choice of carry, HE is the cause of negativity and HE sets the cause back..

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    By "figured out", I can only assume you mean that you found a handful of folks who share your personal opinion. :rolleyes:

Most discussions I've seen regarding that video sway the opposite direction: Video of OCer stopped by officer

The officer didn't have to take the bait and overstep his authority, but he did so they got it on video.

The politeness will throw off the general public, but I'm surprised you don't have any issue with that detention (or perhaps you're just willing to ignore it in this case attempting to further your own anti-OC position).

No facebook fight for OC?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    RP had more to say. (Not sure if you need to sign in to Facebook to read)

I understand his point but disagree.

I think RP is as much of a tool as the jackwagons who walk around OC'ing with a video camera. How about both sides of this stupid ****ing argument, the extreme Oc'ers and the extreme CC'ers, shut the hell up. All they do is create a divide in us....

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    ... jackwagons ... this stupid ****ing argument ... shut the hell up.
    :laugh:
    Yeah, that. And don't forget the most important part that comes after STFU --> MYOB.
    Pretty easy concept once ya get the hang of it. :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think RP is as much of a tool as the jackwagons who walk around OC'ing with a video camera. How about both sides of this stupid ****ing argument, the extreme Oc'ers and the extreme CC'ers, shut the hell up. All they do is create a divide in us....

I agree.

Amen.

And the truth, shall set you free.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

:laugh:
    Yeah, that. And don't forget the most important part that comes after STFU --> MYOB.
    Pretty easy concept once ya get the hang of it. :laugh:

I agree.

Amen.

And the truth, shall set you free.

Congratulations guys I think you have become JFC'ers.

Just
    Freaking/****ing
    Carry.

I don't care how anyone chooses to carry. This is still a free country and in Indiana we get that choice, why not spend time helping instead of arguing about how I dress. If some of these anti OC types spent half as much time worrying about other peoples right to carry as they do method of carry then maybe Illinois would have better laws, maybe all these police encounters wouldn't go wrong, and maybe not.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Congratulations guys I think you have become JFC'ers.

Just
    Freaking/****ing
    Carry.

I don't care how anyone chooses to carry. This is still a free country and in Indiana we get that choice, why not spend time helping instead of arguing about how I dress. If some of these anti OC types spent half as much time worrying about other peoples right to carry as they do method of carry then maybe Illinois would have better laws, maybe all these police encounters wouldn't go wrong, and maybe not.

I've been a JFC'er for a loooooooong time... ;)

Top Bottom