• ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I don't know what that means ??

Nobody can leave comments regarding the post you linked to where you were Covering Your Ass in an attempt to minimize the scope of your anti-OC position and salvage whatever it was you were afraid of losing if you happened to be labeled and dismissed by a larger segment of the gun crowd than you actually meant to deride.

If you want to argue or debate the topic of open carry, this is the proper place to do it.

You haven't given much substance worthy of refutation yet so I guess it's still your turn. :popcorn:

David Rose

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I haven't read all 179 pages, but judging from the most recent posts I thought this area was reserved for witty grammar based repartee, and talking about your feelings. I can see how people might be confused.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    It's amazing all the labels that get attached when a guy voices his opinion on open carry.

I'm not personally gonna tell someone how they should carry, but I wouldn't want to be berated if I shared the reasons why I think concealed carry is better.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    It's amazing all the labels that get attached when a guy voices his opinion on open carry.

I'm not personally gonna tell someone how they should carry, but I wouldn't want to be berated if I shared the reasons why I think concealed carry is better.

They get berated because they're douches about it.

Pincus and Yeager both. They're *******s and douchebags. It's one thing to voice an opinion, it's another to voice your opinion while berating those who do things differently.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I haven't read all 179 pages, but judging from the most recent posts I thought this area was reserved for witty grammar based repartee, and talking about your feelings. I can see how people might be confused.

After the first dozen pages it kinda falls into a heap.
    I think the spiral is continuing.

It's so long, I don't have the energy to go back and thank the creator of "JFC".

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I got an idea... Theyre both legal, so if you got a problem with it, keep it to yourself. Why does everyone keep droning on and on with the same old ****... If you tell someone theyre stupid because you dont like the way they carry, all youve done is show the world how frikin retarded you are. If someone calls you stupid because they dont like the way you carry, dont encourage it, just remind them that they are an asshat, and leave it at that.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I got an idea... Theyre both legal, so if you got a problem with it, keep it to yourself. Why does everyone keep droning on and on with the same old ****... If you tell someone theyre stupid because you dont like the way they carry, all youve done is show the world how frikin retarded you are. If someone calls you stupid because they dont like the way you carry, dont encourage it, just remind them that they are an asshat, and leave it at that.

I see where your going.

What you're saying is - Pincus and Yeager are both retarded asshats.

I'm OK with this. :)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

This is not a 2 way street. The OCers don't harp at the CCers.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    This is not a 2 way street. The OCers don't harp at the CCers.

No, its NOT a 2 way street. the people you call "CCers" are actually asshats, looking to get a rise out of you, and you give it to them.

Im a CCer, that doesnt mean I have one problem with someone OCing.

These idiots dont diss on OCers just because theyre CCers. Its because theyre either DICKHEADS, or selfish *******s.

When you group all us CCers into the same bunch, your dissing me, just the same as someone who disagrees with you.

Like many things, its not black and white, its not a TWO way street. Its more like a 4 way street.

CCer who is fine with OC
    CCer who is against OC
    OCer who is fine with CC
    OC who is against CC

After all is said and done, Idiots are still idiots, and they just keep breeding.

Top Bottom