• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    If this is true, I need to open carry more. I have a lot of bad in me that I need drawn out.

I think he's misunderstood. I assume that he means that open carry draws out the bad not from the person open carrying, but from the people who are afraid of guns and/or think they have any business telling the open carrier how he should choose to exercise his natural rights.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think he's misunderstood. I assume that he means that open carry draws out the bad not from the person open carrying, but from the people who are afraid of guns and/or think they have any business telling the open carrier how he should choose to exercise his natural rights.

My intentional assumption of the opposite was a lot funnier.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    That essay is the best set of facts regarding open carry that I have seen. Great logic, and something that I think everyone needs to read if they have a problem with OC.

Now, as far as the posts on the other 283 pages...I can't say how good they are. Based on the last couple posts about short skirts...:lala:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    That essay is the best set of facts regarding open carry that I have seen. Great logic, and something that I think everyone needs to read if they have a problem with OC.

Now, as far as the posts on the other 283 pages...I can't say how good they are. Based on the last couple posts about short skirts...:lala:

Wait there is an essay laying out a logical argument, what is next a FAQ?

Top Bottom