• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Back to the OP for a minute...I just felt like throwing my 2 cents in...because I'm bored. I prefer to CC. Occationally I will OC, just depends on the circumstance. I'm really glad we have the choice. And the OP made a lot of since. My opinion is, that a good mix of OC and CC makes it safer for everyone. My logic is, that OC is quite obvious for all the reasons in the OP. But, on the other hand your average BG knows that a lot of people CC. So, that in and of itself is a deterent, because he never knows who might be armed. Carry on INGO.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If that were the case, why do people still get robbed? We just had an incident the other day at a bank by my house. A guy walked up held a couple at gunpoint and ordered them to withdraw money.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Back to the OP for a minute...I just felt like throwing my 2 cents in...because I'm bored. I prefer to CC. Occationally I will OC, just depends on the circumstance. I'm really glad we have the choice. And the OP made a lot of since. My opinion is, that a good mix of OC and CC makes it safer for everyone. My logic is, that OC is quite obvious for all the reasons in the OP. But, on the other hand your average BG knows that a lot of people CC. So, that in and of itself is a deterent, because he never knows who might be armed. Carry on INGO.

:lmfao:

Yeah. A citizen with a hidden gun is a real deterrent. Your average BG knows "a lot" of people CC, huh?

Top Bottom