• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    There was a guy with a table selling most of his guns "because he was moving a lot and didn't want to haul them around.
    He had a Ruger Mark I with a standard 4" barrel for $240 AND it had 3 mags.
    I thought that was a good deal, but I passed on it because I already have a 6" Mark I.
    I have kicked myself a few times since Friday.
    It never hurts to have a spare. :D

This may make you feel better....
    I stopped by Bob Cheek's at Plainfiled a few weeks back, looking for a buddy who wanted soemthing to take down to the creek bank with his kids. Bob had a 4" skinny barrel withthree extra mags, an extra set of wood grips and a holster for $199. I almost bought it, figureing if my buddy didn't want it, I'd have it for a spare. I'm still kicking myself for not getting that one, too!

Doug K

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I bought primers and powder, things that no one carries and online stores charge Hazmat fees for. I got decent prices on the stuff. I also got an automated powder dispenser, some Pmags (for $15 each), bullets, brass, and storage boxes, etc.

I did pretty well at this show, but I wasn't shopping for any new guns. Went with a list and stuck to it.

XFCTR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Columbus
    Not sure if it's a real deal but I came away from the show with the pistol I was looking for. NIB Citadel compact 1911. This is my first 45ACP and first 1911 and just a lil over $500. Shot it yesterday with good results. Had a cupl FTF but I'm chalking it up to inexperience and poss ammo it didn't like. Overall still very happy with the purchace.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i bought 2 NEW complete bushmaster flat top uppers for $375 each. not too shabby.

i still didnt see a Beretta M9 anywhere. still looking to buy one of those if one of our site advertisers can order me one for a good price.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    This may make you feel better....
    I stopped by Bob Cheek's at Plainfiled a few weeks back, looking for a buddy who wanted soemthing to take down to the creek bank with his kids. Bob had a 4" skinny barrel withthree extra mags, an extra set of wood grips and a holster for $199. I almost bought it, figureing if my buddy didn't want it, I'd have it for a spare. I'm still kicking myself for not getting that one, too!

Doug K
    Thanks,
    I DO feel better.
    :):

Top Bottom