• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    The prices were high on just about everything! But I found a LNIB Ruger SuperRedhawk 7 1/2" .454 Casull in Target Grey. I personally got a deal. Got a holster and ammo to boot! I came home and shot it, and it's right on target! LOVE IT! Now I have a beautiful handgun to go along with my .454 Casull lever-action rifle to deer hunt with this next season. What did you find?

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    the only thing I found was a box of batteries for my tac light and a INGO tactical hat, I had been looking for a used Glock 23 , but the used ones were just as much as a new one.

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    I agree the deals where far and few between. My buddy did get a nice deal on a XD9, and I did get a great deal on a private sale. but the venders where still trying to play on the Obama gun control fear.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Got a case of .45 from Indiana Supply Depot:ingo:
    My brother found a guy and bough a BARELY USED Glock 27 for $425.

Those were the only deals I got.

Oh yeah, and fudge and nuts:rockwoot:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    we picked up an M1 Garand for my brother for $700 and it was in GREAT condition to boot. First thing he did was take it apart haha, he's very mechanically oriented.

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    paid out the nose for ammo. paid average prices for some tannerite, an ammo can, some chem lights, and a t shirt. only thing i got that was a deal was an $8 AR mag that was in very good condition

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    we picked up an M1 Garand for my brother for $700 and it was in GREAT condition to boot. First thing he did was take it apart haha, he's very mechanically oriented.
    My father went with me and bought me one, 750 (was in REALLY GOOD condition) and the first thing I did was take it apart too.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I got a pretty decent deal on some SKS Tapco mags (30 rds), a UTG scope mount, and some 7.62 x 39 ammo.

Wasn't really looking for anything specific but if a great deal presented itself, I was buying. Unfortunately, I didn't find a single good deal.

In January, my buddy bought an M1 carbine for $325. Saw the same gun selling for $450. Maybe the next show will be better? :dunno:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Nobody would move on prices.

I offered $15 out of the door on an $18 item. Was told, "no, $18, that's what it says". Everything I bought! Is it just me, or do I recall there used to be movement room!

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    I ended up doing ok on a kimber cdp II from a private seller that indymonkey saw walking around with.......the dealers wanted new prices for used guns......

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    ZX was selling NIB M&P pistols for $500... Not bad at all.

But what really "got" me was some fellow had on his used shotgun rack, a very very VERY short shotgun. Had the barrel shortened AND the stock cut off down to "mare's leg" length.

-J-

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I got an 870 magnum express with a 20" rifle sighted smooth bore barrel and a saddle scope mount, scope and sling for $250 tax included. After paying for it, i walked by several similar guns with no sling, scope or mount for $350. Figured I did pretty good on that one. Oh yeah, it's got a limbsaver pad on it as well and had barely been sighted in. Apparently the original owner shot nothing but 3" slugs through it and said it kicked too much! I've got a nice order on the way from Midway to make it a bedroom closet gun!

It was the only thing on my list, so I really didn't look at too much more, but didn't see lots of folks jumoing up and down at the prices.

Doug K

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    There was a guy with a table selling most of his guns "because he was moving a lot and didn't want to haul them around.
    He had a Ruger Mark I with a standard 4" barrel for $240 AND it had 3 mags.
    I thought that was a good deal, but I passed on it because I already have a 6" Mark I.
    I have kicked myself a few times since Friday.
    It never hurts to have a spare. :D

Top Bottom