The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Anyone surprised?

CwmwCHtXEAE4JjA.jpg:large

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    How would you disprove something concerning wiki-released classified information? You're not exactly going to say "nope, wikileaks is wrong, this is what the classified document actually says."

Good point. But a vast majority of what they've released isn't classified. If WikiLeaks was doctoring the documents or email with any type of frequency someone would have called them on it by now. Perhaps there are examples out there where they have been caught doing so, but I don't recall any.

For now, I will give WikiLeaks the benefit of the doubt until there is evidence that proves otherwise.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Good point. But a vast majority of what they've released isn't classified. If WikiLeaks was doctoring the documents or email with any type of frequency someone would have called them on it by now. Perhaps there are examples out there where they have been caught doing so, but I don't recall any.

For now, I will give WikiLeaks the benefit of the doubt until there is evidence that proves otherwise.

cant quote any. But I've read of a few doctored emails slipped in.
    Ill look for the source.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Personally, in order to dilute wikileak's effect, if I was making the calls, I'd purposely leak false info to them.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I find it interesting, disturbing, and disgusting that a mere peasant like myself can document that multiple Federal crimes occurred and yet the FBI does nothing. These people are truly untouchable as far as both the letter and spirit of the law is concerned. Go read my Wikileaks referenced posts in this very thread - the crimes are as plain as day. Bribery, Pay for Play, RICO, tax evasion, and collusion/coordination between the Clinton Campaign and a number of PACs - all illegal and doesn't mean a damn thing to the FBI.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Doug Band telling Podesta that Chelsea Clinton (CVC) wants to investigate money moving from the Clinton Global Initiative to the Clinton Foundation. Doug Band then states that someone needs to speak to her and shut her up by reminding her about the dirt on her:

"The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her weddingand life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents...."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046#efmABYACC

That's one of the most interesting emails to date, IMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom