The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Colin Powell giving Hillary advice on how to avoid record retention requirements - what a scumbag!

https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Powell_9-23-2016/C06125520.pdf

I have just lost even more respect for Powell.

"When I asked why not they gave me all kinds of nonsense about how they gave out signals and could be read by spies, etc. We even opened one up for them to try to explain to me why it was more dangerous than say, a remote control for one of the many tvs in the suite."

This **** drives me to say naughty words! Oh, Idunno, maybe it's because the TV remote doens't broadcast everything ****ing thing you say to it. Nowadays, of course, wireless devices can be made *more* secure with encryption. But c'mon, is that ****ing dumbass that conceited that he thinks his feeble understanding of technology is an argument against those who do this kind of **** for a living? Maybe he should stick to concocting "slam dunk" justification for invading sovereign nations.

Stupid, ignorant mother****er. :xmad:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The guy that caused the commotion at Trump's rally... apparently his name was found in the Podesta e-mails as a paid Clinton agitator.

Unconfirmed (and honestly, this close to election day... most "wiki" related news is likely to be fake.)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The guy that caused the commotion at Trump's rally... apparently his name was found in the Podesta e-mails as a paid Clinton agitator.

Unconfirmed (and honestly, this close to election day... most "wiki" related news is likely to be fake.)
    Well, wikileaks is searchable. Do we have the guy's name?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    fox reported....[FONT=&quot]Austyn Crites, 33, of Reno

[/FONT]
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/trump-hustled-offstage-in-nevada-after-security-scare-returns-shortly-thereafter.html

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

There has always been clickbait BS on the internet - nothing new. With anything that comes out claiming to use Wikileaks as a source, you you can go straight to Wikileaks for actual verification, their website and search function is very easy to use. Notice that the stuff I've been posting has the Wikileaks direct link to the email in it.

Also, it's funny that I heard the Clinton Campaign saying the same thing. You do know that this is the approach guilty parties use when they suspect some particularly damaging info is about to appear, right? And did you notice that they didn't say it *is* fake, just that it "might" be? They know that there is more stuff out there and they think it is about to be dropped on their head. I hope they are right :cool:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    CwlsX1FXgAAm3PP.jpg:large

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep. Just like the Russian diversion. They don't deny the veracity because they can't, so they try to deflect with sinister Russian plot references and working the 'Trump is Putin's puppet' narrative

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Austyn "My parents hate the English language" Crites is a Hillary supporter.

He planned this disruption and the "Republicans against Trump" talking point and made a Facebook page to match it, because he knows our media is full on retarded and in a race to break the story.

His old profile is in the Wayback Machine archive:

3aGkKZd.jpg

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    John Harwood

CNBC/NYT

"Journalist" John Harwood is officially employed by CNBC but in actuality, he was working for the Clinton campaign. Here Harwood is seen asking for orders from his employer, John Podesta:

"what should I ask Jeb in Speakeasy interview tomorrow?"

He is literally asking the Hillary campaign chairman, what he should ask of the rival campaign. Jeb! was too tough for this "journalist" to take on without exact orders from Podesta.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    FYI – the New York Times will soon report that HRC is doing meetings for Priorities USA. We have NOT confirmed the meeting and will not be confirming these types of meetings. We are, however, reflecting how will support Priorities USA work where needed and framed this up. If you get press questions as follow ups on this, please send them to me.

So afraid that NYT is going with this story on Priorities whether we like or not. They have sources about the meetings. Honestly, it sounds like Priorities staff was yapping. We are not confirming meetings on this trip but commenting on why we are participating with Priorities.

Caught red handed breaking federal elections law

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50997

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    This is 4u
    The[FONT=&amp] US election matters as much to the world as it does to Americans. The overriding reason is that an immense and present danger hangs over multilateralism and the notion of a rules-based global order. A Donald Trump victory would immediately make the world more worrying and unsettled than it already is. The US may no longer be seen as the world hegemon, whether benign or threatening, but it is still the single most important power. Its behaviour has unique potential to either make solutions possible or to add to areas of chaos. A Trump presidency would be bad for the US and dangerous for the world. A vote for Hillary Clinton is the most effective way of preventing it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Domestic politics and the clash of personalities have dominated this campaign. But the little that Mr Trump has said is enough to know where the foreign policy risks and promises lie in the 8 November vote. A Trump victory would severely damage US standing almost everywhere. His strongman antics are a liability, not an asset. They are as distressing as they are ridiculous. Believing a man-to-man approach with Vladimir Putin will instantly dissolve Russia’s aggressive revisionism reflects more ignorance than it does bravado. Mrs Clinton has a reputation for a hawkish outlook, but this will be tempered by war-weary public opinion in the US. She recognises that in the 21st century, US power has more chances of attaining goals if it acts inclusively, and not with go-it-alone reckless tactics. She has already applied much of this as secretary of state – playing a key role in the historic deal with Iran, in pushing a new relationship with Cuba and managing the complex US relationship with China. A Clinton presidency should rely on soft power in a smart way, a philosophy she touched upon in her Democratic convention speech this summer. She should pay close attention to climate change, development and working out fairer global trade arrangements. The US should also take the lead on international justice by signing up to the international criminal court – and Mrs Clinton has expressed “great regret” about Washington’s refusal to join.[/FONT]

Play Video[FONT=&amp]PlayCurrent Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:57

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

FullscreenMute

[/FONT]

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Clinton: Trump’s continual praise of Putin ‘bizarre and astonishing’[FONT=&amp]There are questions that Mrs Clinton’s team, should they enter the White House, need to resolve. She’s revealed precious little of what she’d do about Afghanistan, a 14-year war that president Obama pledged to end, but that is still grinding on. If she sits behind the Resolute desk in the Oval Office she will have to work out what to do with the dozens of inmates remaining in Guantanamo Bay. When she talks of an intelligence surge, there are concerns about what this means for the spying powers of the National Security Agency. Mrs Clinton is a politician with the experience to tackle these matters. Mr Trump is not. He is more interested in pandering to dictators than in holding them accountable for crimes. He’s spoken in favour of torture. His approach to trade is in line with his approach to immigration – the building of walls. He has portrayed global warming as a hoax. Mrs Clinton can be trusted with the nuclear button. Mr Trump cannot. A Trump presidency would be a leap into the unknown. His bigotry, his love of weapons, his impulsiveness and his America first-ism are all dangers. His victory would likely lead to more, not less, global confrontation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]

app

Download the free Guardian app

[FONT=&amp]Read the latest news from across the world and save articles to read across your devices and desktop.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Click here
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The most pressing issues are the burning crises of the Middle East. These will continue to hinder a US “rebalancing” to Asia. There are no easy answers here. Mrs Clinton may want to put as much emphasis on protecting civilians as on combating Isis – she has spoken of creating a no-fly zone in Syria, a proposal that carries too much risk. She will have to search for better leverage in the region; heftier diplomacy that perhaps includes coercion through sanctions.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]For Europe the stakes are high. Mrs Clinton is concerned about the old continent’s prospects. Mr Trump plays on American isolationism – he supported Brexit and cares little for transatlantic security guarantees. Russian muscle-flexing means that, whoever becomes president, European nations can no longer rely on the US to do all the heavy lifting. Global governance is under increased strain. Geopolitical competition is rife. US leadership has a key role to play. Mrs Clinton helped turn the page on the disastrous George W Bush era. The diplomatic accomplishments of the past eight years should not be minimised. Neither Mr Bush nor Mr Obama could have anticipated the crises that befell them once they reached office. How a president reacts matters greatly. On this count alone Mrs Clinton deserves to be elected.[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom