The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Just did some research. Couldn't dig any archived tweets from Michelle in regards to Clinton, however I did find a tweet from Barack on Oct 10th in where he describes "Just like Michelle says, when they go low, we go high. @HillaryClinton went high and showed why she'll be a POTUS for all Americans." Well this tweet has definitely been deleted by him, so I am guessing they are having Flotus do the same. Stuff is definitely going down!

President Obama Tweets Praise for Hillary Clinton's Debate Performance - ABC News

Edited to add: Something weird going on...that particular Tweet shows up on some devices but not others...any hints INGO?

Edited again to add: https://support.twitter.com/articles/18906#

"Note: Deleted Tweets may temporarily appear in Twitter search, but will clear with time."

Last edited:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Let's not conflate speculation and facts.

We now know of a vague letter written by Comey to Congress saying that they found some emails on Weiner's computer that may be linked to the Clinton email investigation. He wrote the letter before they had the warrant to open the emails, which implies that Comey did not know anything about the emails other than that they are on that computer. Maybe there will be more evidence that suggests the intent on Hillary's part that Comey said he didn't have earlier.

Or, what's on that computer may only impugn Huma for having State Department emails on an unauthorized device. Either way, I wouldn't expect much more to come of this.

That doesn't line up with the reporting here:

Articles: Don't Be Fooled: Hillarygate Probe Is Now a Formal Federal Criminal Investigation

[FONT=&quot]The FBI agents had to make this warrant application because their existing Fourth Amendment search authority was on the basis of Anthony Weiner's (unrelated) suspected misconduct with an underage girl. That investigation was already a grand jury matter. However, that grand jury's authority – which is supervised by a federal judge -- did not authorize the Bureau to pursue information which might be pertinent to the inquiry into Mrs. Clinton's use of a personal email server while she was Secretary of State. Making that application, under standard DOJ protocol, required approval from Main Justice. In this case, the assistant attorney in charge of the Criminal Division, if not the attorney general.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Since the application was made, it's safe to conclude that the Criminal Division at Main Justice authorized the warrant application. Thus, at a minimum, the senior leadership of the Justice Department is not as unanimously condemnatory of FBI director Comey's letter to Congress on Friday as media reports would lead us to believe.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It also explains why Director Comey issued his letter to Congress. The reporting tells us that the FBI's decision to make a warrant application to the supervising judge of the Weiner grand jury triggered Mr. Comey's decision to notify Congress. Having promised Congressional leaders (perhaps unwisely, since he was not required to do so) that, if the Bureau uncovered new evidence relating to Hillarygate which required further inquiry, he would so notify them, he proceeded on Friday to keep his word and do so.

They were already going through the e-mails; they needed a warrant so that they could investigate ancillary crimes uncovered as they were going through Weiner's device (and I've aslo seen it pointed out he directed them to the e-mails in an attempt to make a deal).

From what little leaks I've seen/heard, they know what the crime is/was, they just needed the warrant to make it legal. The fact that long-time Hillary people are suddenly disavowing her on national television must mean it is pretty bad, whatever it is.[/FONT][/FONT]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

The Democratic Party, Handgun Control, Inc., Starbucks and the Indianapolis Colts have spent years trying to influence me. Results? None.

Meh... when I've seen countless potential ties to Russia (Manafort being a big one) since this campaign began... and the way Russia/Wikileaks specifically benefits him... yeah, there are ties there.

How deep? Probably not as much as these articles want to imply. I'd say he's just a useful stooge to the Russians.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

The Democratic Party, Handgun Control, Inc., Starbucks and the Indianapolis Colts have spent years trying to influence me. Results? None.

Name the ones that have! That's be much more interesting and revealing;)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Meh... when I've seen countless potential ties to Russia (Manafort being a big one) since this campaign began... and the way Russia/Wikileaks specifically benefits him... yeah, there are ties there.

How deep? Probably not as much as these articles want to imply. I'd say he's just a useful stooge to the Russians.

Ties are another woRd for relationships. Relationships do not make one a stooge.

You are entitled to your opinion though.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I thought Halloween was over?

Hillary-Clinton-Miami-Concert-Oct-29-AP-640x480.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

Name the ones that have! That's be much more interesting and revealing;)

I would almost never answer on behalf of Hough, other than to say: Gillette, Indiana Bar Association, and Jose Cuervo. Not necessarily in that order.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill

Russia and Wikileaks are one in the same now?

And to think, Wikileaks used the be a media darling, when they were shoveling dirt on the the US Military, and US diplomats, via their cross dressing leaker Chelsea Manning.

Or maybe Manning is actually innocent, and all of those cables actually came from Russia?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Russia and Wikileaks are one in the same now?

Wikileaks transparent ties to Russian intel makes it, at least, a front for Russian intel.

Right now, they're doing all they can to support Trump. Wait until he's no longer useful. No one here should pretend that they don't have dirt on every other politician.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom