The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Trump quote in Grand Rapids today: "It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico. Now the cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint!"

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I read elsewhere he's spending very little on internal polling, so how would that feasibly be the answer?

I also don't find it feasible that every other independent poll is wrong.

He paid over 600k and, if we assume he owes 750k more, does that qualify as "spending very little?"

WaPo continually shows their bias with their use of the word "refuse" in its various forms.

When the doctor bills me and I challenge a portion of the bill, it's not a refusal, it's a request for further document validating the charge.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Dude, c'mon. Which is it? Either #nevertrump doesn't matter or it does. If it doesn't matter, then why do you keep bringing it up? If it does matter, then why do you keep saying it's so insignificant. #Nevertrump referred to a specific thing that is essentially dead now. Of course, there are a **** ton of people that won't vote for Trump for whatever reason. But that's not the same movement as #nevertrump ...

From: A Populist-Nationalist Right? No Thanks! | RealClearPolitics

Bill Kristol

"So to Pat Buchanan, we say the "niceties" of liberal democracy are preferable to the uglinesses of illiberal democracy. And to Donald Trump, we say, nicely: #NeverTrump."

It's adherents seem to think it still exists/matters

The lesson of history is that suicide warriors, whether kamikaze, jihadi or indeed #neverTrump, need to be completely defeated. I look forward to the day when George Will has trouble placing an op-ed in the Nashua Telegraph and has to get a real job and The National Revue is spoken of in the same breath as Quisling and the Vichy french

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom