• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Window will be replaced (boarded up for now), need new cabinets, range hood is melted, all walls in the kitchen and some in the living room need repainted. Countertops are scorched and charred and need replaced. Major smoke damage in the attic. We came within seconds of losing the entire house. I'm feeling a very odd mix of anger/depression and gratitude/relief that it was confined to one room

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Window will be replaced (boarded up for now), need new cabinets, range hood is melted, all walls in the kitchen and some in the living room need repainted. Countertops are scorched and charred and need replaced. Major smoke damage in the attic. We came within seconds of losing the entire house. I'm feeling a very odd mix of anger/depression and gratitude/relief that it was confined to one room

Im missing something here…you guys had a fire I take it?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im missing something here…you guys had a fire I take it?

WTF RnR.....everyone OK?????????

Something in the kitchen randomly caught on fire last night. We aren't positive but we think it was the mixer. No idea why it happened or what cause it to catch fire but I've since sent an email to the manufacturer explaining my disappointment (for lack of a better word) with it. There is a lot of damage but fortunately the house wasn't unoccupied. The dogs alerted him that something was amiss while he was in the shower. We came very close to losing everything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Something in the kitchen randomly caught on fire last night. We aren't positive but we think it was the mixer. No idea why it happened or what cause it to catch fire but I've since sent an email to the manufacturer explaining my disappointment (for lack of a better word) with it. There is a lot of damage but fortunately the house wasn't unoccupied. The dogs alerted him that something was amiss while he was in the shower. We came very close to losing everything.

Anything at all that you may need PM me please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom