Behind Bars
    pizza-nachos-high.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    guy called her yesterday, offered her a check for $4,700. I guess the car booked @4K before the accident. He told her it was totaled and that was the amount they would pay. She agreed to it. He told her to mail them the title so they could send a truck to pick it up. Then about 15 minutes later he called her back and told her he was mistaken, she keeps the car and gets a check for $4,700. I would say that isn't bad. They are not going to fix it, already decided to get a new one. K wants to part it out and then scrap the frame. Already had an offer for the motor.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    guy called her yesterday, offered her a check for $4,700. I guess the car booked @4K before the accident. He told her it was totaled and that was the amount they would pay. She agreed to it. He told her to mail them the title so they could send a truck to pick it up. Then about 15 minutes later he called her back and told her he was mistaken, she keeps the car and gets a check for $4,700. I would say that isn't bad. They are not going to fix it, already decided to get a new one. K wants to part it out and then scrap the frame. Already had an offer for the motor.

Good deal then. Scrap value is about 250 I think...Havent checked scrap prices lately though.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

At least she will get something for all the inconvenience. Hopefully it won't take long to get it all over with.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    a friend offered them $400 on the motor, but $250 sounds right for crap. I Think that's what we got for a totaled out vehicle with plpd insurance.

not even going to correct my mistake. Let's just say it is the S key not working right now and I missed where it missed one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom