• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good evening MrsG! I am fine now that I escaped work. :) How are you...get settled down from your near miss?

that shook me up pretty bad. but I'm good now. what made it worse, the other driver started yelling and waving his fist at me. HELLO?! if I had hit him, he would be sitting facing east on a N/S street and I would be facing South. Who do you think was to blame!?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    that shook me up pretty bad. but I'm good now. what made it worse, the other driver started yelling and waving his fist at me. HELLO?! if I had hit him, he would be sitting facing east on a N/S street and I would be facing South. Who do you think was to blame!?
    Don't you love when someone, through their own fault, almost creams you and they get all uppity?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

I missed this, but I'm glad you're OK!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I missed this, but I'm glad you're OK!!

I didn't post it here. Said a thanks to my Dad for teaching me to drive right on facebook. I saw the guy inching out ahead on the left, trying to turn left in front of me. so I kept a close eye on him. maybe 3 car lengths between me and car in front of me and he pulls out in front of me. If I hadn't slammed the brakes and swerved right, I would have creamed him in the passenger front quarter panel. As it was, when I stopped my front tire was at his front bumper with no contact.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I didn't post it here. Said a thanks to my Dad for teaching me to drive right on facebook. I saw the guy inching out ahead on the left, trying to turn left in front of me. so I kept a close eye on him. maybe 3 car lengths between me and car in front of me and he pulls out in front of me. If I hadn't slammed the brakes and swerved right, I would have creamed him in the passenger front quarter panel. As it was, when I stopped my front tire was at his front bumper with no contact.
    Sometimes I forget where I read stuff. I need to start taking notes with times, locations, etc..

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

Wow! That'd be scary! Glad it worked out ok

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    no worries, db. If I share it there, I don't mind it being here. I just don't always share it here. :dunno:

oh and C got the final on her car. Did I tell you guys?

You did mention it here, maybe this morning? It sounds like they came out okay on the car. I'm glad the city stepped up and took care of things for her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom