Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'd love to join you guys, but I have to take my wife to a craft/jewelry show. :noway:

I take her to these things and drop her off. Hit the LGS's in the area and pick her up later. Not even close to INDY.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to hire a housekeeper I can trust. That's on my agenda for today as tasked by the wifey. I'm open to any suggestions.

Ask friends if they have someone they use. It is surprising to me how many people hire someone to come in and clean for them. We have a neighbor that does cleaning and I have referred her to several people who have asked me. I know she is trustworthy and they don't have to worry about her taking things, etc.

My last day at my current position, viva la Friday!

Good luck GMAN...moving up is always good!

Good morning...all this range talk is making me think I might need to trudge through the snow down to my backstop this weekend!

When I helped the 70 something neighbor lady with her taxes the other day, she mentioned wanting to come over so I can help her learn to shoot her pistol we bought. We need to review a lot of safety and basics as she has not really shot handguns before, but we have to get her comfortable with it so she quits chasing people off her property with a shotgun! She had two guys pinned to the barn one night while she waited on the sheriff to come and get them. People just cannot be stealing her firewood! She cracks me up...out there in her nighty and knee high rubber boots with her shotgun...had to be quite a sight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    When they avoid your family, I'd say you should be concerned. Wanting to get to know them better and be a part of the family is a GREAT thing! My daughter's boyfriend doesn't even come to our house on holidays. She comes by herself. I keep asking her if this is really the way she wants to live her family for the rest of her life...he goes to HIS family and she comes to hers. At least he doesn't forbid her to come here, but really??? If you really care about my daughter, I think you should get to know the family as well.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    When they avoid your family, I'd say you should be concerned. Wanting to get to know them better and be a part of the family is a GREAT thing! My daughter's boyfriend doesn't even come to our house on holidays. She comes by herself. I keep asking her if this is really the way she wants to live her family for the rest of her life...he goes to HIS family and she comes to hers. At least he doesn't forbid her to come here, but really??? If you really care about my daughter, I think you should get to know the family as well.

Shes turning out to be everything I could hope for. A good woman. A great mother. And a good cook. Hahaha

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm glad to hear it is working out well for you Ty! Life is too short not to be happy and spend it with someone who makes you happy.

So...that is my thought for the morning! Off I go to help the neighbor with her exercises!

BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom