RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    At work again????
    You guys just got hit.

It was after work. A very belligerent man was causing a hell of a scene next door at the liquor store. They kept asking him to leave. It kept escalating. His buddy was trying to calm him down and get him to leave. He wasn't listening. He ended up coming toward me like he was going to get physical with me. He ended up running away.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm aggin drass

Oh! Oh! Oh! You will be so proud of me (in the way that one drunk is proud of another drunk).

I had some drinks last night before I went to bed. I remember going to bed. I remember kissing my crazy man goodnight. I remember what was on TV. Clearly not THAT drunk right? I woke up at 9 this morning on the couch. WTF??????

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It was after work. A very belligerent man was causing a hell of a scene next door at the liquor store. They kept asking him to leave. It kept escalating. His buddy was trying to calm him down and get him to leave. He wasn't listening. He ended up coming toward me like he was going to get physical with me. He ended up running away.

Glad to hear you didn't have to squeeze.
    The anti-s always think we're looking to squeeze the trigger.
    And what they don't know is we're really thinking, please don't, please don't, please don't.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    For a minute there, I thought I scared everyone away.

By the way.
    From now on, when I THINK the "men working above" are done, I'm checking first.
    I took a brick to my back.
    OW!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    For a minute there, I thought I scared everyone away.

By the way.
    From now on, when I THINK the "men working above" are done, I'm checking first.
    I took a brick to my back.
    OW!

Oh ouch! I took some frozen dough to the eye a few months ago. I was pulling it down from the top shelf of the freezer. My eye looked real pretty for a few days :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think I would take the eye over the back actually. You win on both counts.

Really? Cause my back has a small amount of muscle, but more than the eye. Only got two of those babies, and they don't seem to be selling any more.

I've taken 2 drill bits and some hot solder to the safety glass. Scares the crap out of me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And it's not like my back is pristine.
    Fell over a fire extinguisher in the navy.
    Twisted spine in 7 spots.

Constant reminders about it, it never gets healed. I just have good and bad days.
    And I think because of that I have a pinched nerve in the neck, and a herniated disk in the lower back.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Oh! Oh! Oh! You will be so proud of me (in the way that one drunk is proud of another drunk).

I had some drinks last night before I went to bed. I remember going to bed. I remember kissing my crazy man goodnight. I remember what was on TV. Clearly not THAT drunk right? I woke up at 9 this morning on the couch. WTF??????

I laughed a little to hard at this. I plan on getting thoroughly intoxicated Friday night.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Really? Cause my back has a small amount of muscle, but more than the eye. Only got two of those babies, and they don't seem to be selling any more.

I've taken 2 drill bits and some hot solder to the safety glass. Scares the crap out of me.

I have horrid back issues. That's the reason I spent a ton of money that I didn't have on a new mattress last week. When I get hit in the back with anything I'll literally be confined to my bed for at LEAST a few days. Sometimes more depending on where and how hard I was hit. I guess I had a few too many horses successfully unseat me :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I laughed a little to hard at this. I plan on getting thoroughly intoxicated Friday night.

I have no idea how it happened. I remember in the moment where you're in between sleeping and waking up and I was cold. I was trying to reach over and get the blanket but it wasn't there. Then I opened my eyes and realized why I was cold. I was naked on the couch :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom