mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's not spring, til I till my garden.........I'm starting to get impatient.

I bought flower seeds and keep looking at garden seeds, but I can't even walk out to my garden cause the snow is still too deep! Got about 4 inches today so that didn't exactly help.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Feels like I wanna go back to Texas!!!! This weather is depressing!

I am ready for the snow to melt and go away and something more in the "normal" range for temps but I am not seeing that in the forecast. We are going to have to find some wood to chop but it is all snow covered. Our wood pile always has about a third left at the end of the winter, but we are going to use the whole thing and be out within the next week. We have a pile by the bonfire/bbq pit that we can use and then will have to start splitting some and digging downed trees out of the snow!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I am ready for the snow to melt and go away and something more in the "normal" range for temps but I am not seeing that in the forecast. We are going to have to find some wood to chop but it is all snow covered. Our wood pile always has about a third left at the end of the winter, but we are going to use the whole thing and be out within the next week. We have a pile by the bonfire/bbq pit that we can use and then will have to start splitting some and digging downed trees out of the snow!
    I think this stuff is going to be here for awhile yet. This is my last winter here, and sure ended up being a whooper! Any thoughts of us staying just got shoot down by this weather this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom