• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    They've only been up about a week. I'm hoping they're successful. What disappointed me was the reputation INGO now has with them after we were used as a staging area to troll them. Embarrassing.

Not disappointed with the other forum or anything like that..just the advice I saw a mod giving someone in a thread. I hope every firearms forum is successful. They all fill someone's needs. Just don't give people questionable information

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Like you said, the mods over there are giving info that is questionable. I saw a few instances of it. I have as yet to join but will see how it plays out.

I'm perfectly happy here. I watched another IN firearms forum start up before and joined it. It didn't feel the same

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've seen a lot of questionable advice and comment posted on this forum. A guy posted that if you thought AIWB was unsafe then you didn't have anything worth protecting or some such nonsense.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I have read some stuff as a visitor. I haven't seen any questionable info. Care to share?

Maybe questionable as far as we wouldn't sell a handgun to someone presenting us with an IL ID without possibly some other documentation establishing residency but this student is told they'd be good to go. It's questionable to me at least, how about I say that.

Buying pistol with out of state id

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Forums are like everywhere else in life, ya get all kinds, Some people in these forums take themselves to serious. But most in this forum are pretty good people.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm pretty sure you can buy in Indiana with an Illinois ID if you buy from an FFL. But they must ship it to Illinois for you to pick up. But I am not up on such things and avoid doing things I am not absolutely certain are legal.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Forums are like everywhere else in life, ya get all kinds, Some people in these forums take themselves to serious. But most in this forum are pretty good people.

That's very true. INGO is just a cross-section of the population and, as such, you will get some disagreements and confrontations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom