mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    9 degrees here, Red. We have a big crockpot of ham and beans that we are taking to Koontz Lake in a bit.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg, CM!

Went to town earlier and stocked up on corn and bird seed. The birds are emptying the feeders every day now. They kick the feed out all over the ground but what they aren't eating, the turkeys are. So...another 100 pounds of corn and 3 - 35# bags of bird feed should get me through another week or so. I already had 50# of corn from the last trip. Critters are hungry with this cold.

Route 30 was good. Side roads were fun. I saw a post that we are on a restricted travel status...essential or emergency travel only so I hope dinner and cocktails qualifies as one of those categories.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hello all. We made turkey and noodles with the last of the bird yesterday, and it should last us a couple more days.

Started taking the tree down, but it's hard to be on my feet for that long, so I'll finish tomorrow.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom, I went to Randy's earlier today. 23 between the lake and Walkertucky sucked! hopefully coming in from the south like you are its not to bad

We went to Plymouth and 30 was good. The side roads between our house and 30 were snow covered but not drifting much. Maybe I'll just take the back way past Hensler's to their house. They live south of KL on 700. The wind was blowing pretty good so it's a toss up as to what will be worse...23 or the back roads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom