Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening Greg and CM!

So...some of you know I am resistant to getting a smart phone but the recent issues with trying to get cellular phone service both when I am with the neighbor and at home have forced me to make some changes. The phone I got from Cricket Wireless is not resolving the issues I was having...I have signal at the nursing home now but not here at my house! So...I am making another switch to AT&T...still prepaid but my son convinced me to get a smartphone since we have wifi here and I could use some google app thing to make my calls thru the internet/wifi rather than thru their towers. So...I now have a brand spanking new smart phone sitting here charging up so I can transfer all of my contacts, etc. My son assures me that this will solve the problem of not getting a signal here so I hope he is right.

My Cricket plan is good thru the 17th so I will play with this new phone to make sure I am familiar with the features before I activate it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi rk

My accomplishment of today was learning how to use the charger to recharge the car battery :rockwoot: The Jimmy is ready to roll again! Stupid cold weather needs to go away.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Doing laundry and watching to see if the cat is going to come back in. Mattie went outside when we got home and hasn't returned. She may be calling dibs on the blanket closest to the wood stove in the man cave for the night. LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom