• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Goood morning Mrs.G. Nice to meet you yesterday. I can't believe that your going to be a Grandmother, your way too young for that.

It was nice to meet you too. Trust me though, I pay a lot to not look old well and genetics from Dad help out too, I am older than I look. :cool:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Did you get someone out then? The offer of the kerosene heater still stands.

Good morning & thank you, yes he came about 6 last night and did get it running again but told me it won't last and that $4000.00 bucks could fix it!! :xmad: So we will play the waiting game for now! :D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Good morning & thank you, yes he came about 6 last night and did get it running again but told me it won't last and that $4000.00 bucks could fix it!! :xmad: So we will play the waiting game for now! :D
    :eew: $4000. Ouch! Well I'm glad to hear that he got the old one running and I hope it runs forever for ya. Oh :wavey: good morning Gary.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Feel for you Gary, I was in the same place 5 years ago. Of course my furnace failed on New Years Day and I had to replace it even though I was broke from Christmas that year. Oh well, it happens.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Feel for you Gary, I was in the same place 5 years ago. Of course my furnace failed on New Years Day and I had to replace it even though I was broke from Christmas that year. Oh well, it happens.

Yep should have planed on it! but there were greater needs and it was running!! Life gets in the way of more than INGO, :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, Bad news, have to do a family thing this afternoon two hours away. Good news, it's at my Dads farm so I can try out/sight in my new SKS!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom